BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Pamela A.
me encanta con huele la crema y cunado me la ponfo siento mi piel suave y fresca me gusta mucho esta crema
Amee R.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
Rachel A.
Love this lotion! It smells great and keeps your skin smooth and silky all day! Never fails to impress me
Ashley G.
Terrace
I loved the smell of this product. It made my skin feel amazing! All in all, it's a pretty amazing brand.
Helen S.
Buckinghamshire
Lovley texture and smell my skin felt really soft and smelt great price was good and skin felt nourished
Melanija M.
I went through a whole bottle of this. It's honestly super good. I will definitely repurchase this again.
jennifer a.

I like it because it leaves my body completely smooth and with a delicious aroma,I highly recommend it
Jennifer J.
Aberdeen, wa
No greasy skin no slimy hands and a light scent that just makes you feel refreshed! Very great product
Carmen R.
Managua
It smells good, and when I use it, it has a good effect on my body. It lets my skin hydrated and lovely
Rodrigues D.
This body lotion is very good
It keeps my skin smooth and it smeels good
I'm vert satisfied about it
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.