BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Massiel S.
Maple
Thus stuff smells great and I love it for my dry skin it actually feels really good and the softness lasts all day
Alba F.
Deja el pelo con buen olor, yo compro el de keratina de alisados y no me hace falta ninguna crema para que deslice
Mayru M.

I love this product. I get frescurra and makes my skin softer. It is very soft. I love this product is so great.
Grace E.
This is a good product overall, revives and moistures your skin. Although sometimes it's a bit oily for my liking
Jess T.
Leeds, Stanningley
Super moisturizing and smells so yummy!!! Leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed. Bargain for the price
amy l.
I love this it leaves my skin so soft I would always be using this I just love it would use it all day if I could
This product it must have any woman .. that is very good and most rises and ha drawstring ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Tarren S.
Smelled great yet felt heavy and oily on the skin. Left oily residue after it took so long to soak into the skin.
Fer H.
Coronel, concepción
súper cremosa y fácil de usar, brinda mucha hidratación a la piel seca de mis piernas y brazos, súper recomendada
Desiree B.
Doral, FL
Scent is light but delicious, very effective on mousturizing dry skin.  Ideal as an everyday hand and body lotion.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.

back