BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Eilyn M.
Me gusta esta crema porque al ser a base de aceite de oliva mantine mi piel siempre hidratada evitando la resequedad de mi piel
Isabel C.
bucaramanga

I love this product because it is part of my everyday products actually recommended, delicious aroma and feeling during the day
Jessy G.
has a delicious aroma is easily absorbed does not leave oily skin, moisturizes all day, the skin looks bright and healthy ...
Valentina O.
Es demasiado humectante, deja la piel suave y radiante. realmente Dove es una de las mejores marcas de productos para la piel
Luan Z.
El Paso, TX
The skin feels so soft and hydrated. It glows. I can describe it well you need to prove it and see the results by yourselfs.
Lisseth O.
Dove cuida muchisimo la piel, confio en este producto ya que lo he usado frecuentemente para hidratacion de mi piel tan seca
Mariella K.
Extremely gentle on the skin, the Dove Shea Butter Cream smells nice and leaves my skin smooth and soft after every shower!
adela v.
is a non-greasy cream, absorb takes a few minutes, very good aroma, and leaves your skin soft and hydrated in a few weeks.
Carolina H.
I love it!! Mi legs seems to be really healthy and i love the perfume. I would like to probe another product like these one
Katiaa C.
the dove cream oil shea butter body lotion is it awesome the skin is ery soft and smell is very nice in my opinion i loveit
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.

back