BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Fabiola F.
Webster
This body lotion works great for my dry skin. Ive used it several times specially during winter. My skin reacts great to this lotion and you can easily find it in any big supermarket like walmart or target.
Ashly C.
Use it everyday after my shower, takes a while to rub in but once you do it’s like endless shine on your legs and it feels great! It doesn’t melt off you in the summer either!
Grace W.
Columbus Junction, IA
Leaves my skin feeling soooo soft and moisturized. The pump is easy to use and leaves the lotion less messy. It is quite affordable and I love how it leaves my skin.
Tiffany B.
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this product! I have extremely dry skin so for most this would be enough moisture. It is long lasting for me though if I use it with an in-shower body lotion I bought it at my local Wal-Mart. It is a good value, a little goes a long way. It is a very good value. I for sure recommend this lotion! My skin type is extremely dry and it works ok if by itself once a day but best used morning and night as well as with an in-shower body lotion (I use it with the Nivea one).
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
I keep a pump bottle in the bathroom for everyone to use. I bought it at Walmart and got another bottle later to keep on my dresser. It's pretty gentle on the skin. I would and I have bought again. It kinda coats the skin so some may say it leaves a greasy feeling. I mostly use it on my hands, elbows, and feet. It does a wonderful job improving the skin in these areas. I liked Dove's Pro Age Cream Oil better but I can't seem to find it anymore.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
My new FAVORITE body moisturizer! I have been searching and trialling for years to find something that was hydrating and soothing, but not so thick that I couldn't get dressed after! Behold: Dove Cream Oil! It goes on so smoothly (like oil) but hydrates the skin instantly. I can get dressed after a few minutes and I feel like my skin is being looked after as I go about my day! HIGHLY recommend - great price tag too!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
I love, love, LOVE this lotion. I use the one for extra dry skin. It's not overly fragrant and it moisturizers my skin so, so well. I used to have super dry skin on my legs and my back would itch because of dry skin and this lotion has remedied both of those issues. I can't see myself ever falling out of love with it!
Taylor H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. My mother bought it for me the first time when I was still in the hospital after having my daughter. I've been addicted ever since. It is long lasting smoothness and a light scent that is not overpowering at all. It's pump is easy to use, and has never clogged up on me. I have used it through 2 more pregnancies now and it totally keeps my skin healthy and glowing! Even on my face ;)
Desteny M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm actually not a fan of this lotion I have very dry skin very sensitive skin I have eczema and this particular lotion does not moisturize my skin I have to use excessive amounts and apply throughout the day versus just putting it on once I wouldn't recommend this for someone who has very very dry skin because my personal experience with it wasn't pleasant
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently purchased this lotion and I'm a huge fan! I've been using it every night after the shower and my legs feels so smooth! This works better than the lotion I was using before which was double the price for half the size. I also love that there's a pump, that's always a plus for me. The smell is nice but doesn't last, so if you're a perfume wearer there's nothing to worry about.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Rose C.
El Paso, TX
Does this lotion leave u sticky?

Walmart