BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Aivhie V.
It's good it feels moisturizing . I like the feeling . All my family use this too . Hope that others try this too . When you have dry skin this is good .
Chitwan K.
Suchhhh a greattttttt product ..In love with it.. Makes my skin super soft and repairs it from deep inside .Great fragrance. Affordable .just love it..
Hannah J.
Cork
dove body lotion is soothing and light. easy to spread into skin and soaks in effortlessly. I live it so much, it's definetly my go to body moisturiser
Alexandra A.
Me gusta, la uso después de rasurarme porque me deja la piel mas suave y sin rastro grasoso. Hidrata mucho mi piel, sobre todo la uso en mis piernas
Deena D.
Brompton Street , Middlesbrough
Omg this smells amazing, feels amazing on the skin leaves you so soft! It’s perfect for over fake tan on your legs when your wearing a dress too!
Julissa E.
Lo he usando y la verdad me ayuda con mi cuidado personal, claro los resultados demoran depende el uso, pero esta bueno para después del baño.
Anyel H.
Deja el cuerpo suave pero lo malo es que la humectación no es tan buena, al contrario hace que mi piel se reseque y no lo volveria a comprar.
Mariannet L.
Mariara
its smell is second to none absorbs quickly and keeps the skin soft for longer,It is easy to apply and the smell is maintained during the day
Julia L.
Muito bom, o produto e a marca... é um produto que hidrata a pele e não deixa aspecto de melado, minha experiencia com esse produto foi otima
Hend N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works miracles for my dry skin especially during winter. It makes my skin feel very soft and it keeps it moisturised for a very long time.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.

back