BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Romina L.
Siempre me gustaron los productos de Dove, en especial sus aceites, debido a que mi piel es bastante seca.
Es muy hidratante, pero no se siente pesado, no deja esa incómoda sensación aceitosa en la piel y seca bastante rápido.
Tiene un aroma muy agradable, la uso con bastante frecuencia.
chloe n.
So nice its smells amzing so effective for dry skin I love it really good product u defently get your money worths you can buy it from sainsburys or asda or any local supermarket I use it 1 a wekk so good
Valentina C.
Shea butter gives a great appearance to my skin in days that i need it. Price is not really high taking into account quantity and efficiency. I would like more options of scent but even though its good. I would buy it again but maybe i would like to try more options of Dove variety.
Yaroslava T.
make me feel confortable and my mom always ask me wy mi skin alwais look carefful and now she used this dove cream too, my best friend loved so mach this cream and she have a lovely skin now.
Aleksandra L.
I love this for its light, silky texture. It goes on like a dream and moisturises pretty well. The scent took a little getting used to, since it's quite strong, but it has grown on me.
ximena v.

I like the fragrance, it is very easy to use because when you remove it is very easy and my skin feels real mind very well .this product I recommend for every skin is dry, rough or another that worked as it makes your skin smooth and bright
Lisa-Marie R.
It is pretty awesome! It dries relatively fast and leaves your skin really moisturized and soft. I bought it at target, when I was in the US. It is also pretty long lasting. :)
Yenny A.
Dove siempre se preocupa por el cuidado de la piel, se disfruta de esta crema por que su sensancion no es grasosa se absorbe rapidamente y nutre tu piel al instante.
sara lucia m.
It is very good because it gives the results I want, is soft brand I really like. continue to buy Dove is also recognized and javones I also like, creams idratan much
Camila N.
Adere ao corpo, deixando-o macio e delicado. Seu preço é ótimo e o perfume que o mesmo exala faz com que a pessoa fique perfumada mesmo se não estiver usando perfume.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.