BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Yare Á.
I really liked this product. feeling delicious in the body, and the smell it's fantastic. smells very well. I'm very honest, I recomend Dove Body Lotion. The best !!!! :) This product makes me very happy.
Leda B.
Used this product for a month and my skin felt moisturized but it did not leave it silky smooth like other dove products I've used. It smells okay and does not feel heavy or itchy like some lotions do.
Brandi H.
St. John's, NL
One of the best lotions I've used, it smells great and very long lasting. I would definitely recommend to a friend because they would be very satisfied too. I would say the price is very good for such a great quality product, and i use it after every shower. Love it!
Carolina O.
I love Dove's lotions and love the way that the skin dont gets sticky when we use them! I used mine, 2 times a day and its scents really good, like algodão, tre pros is that is a really good product, and I cant see cons haha i recommend it, yes, definitelly
Seleni C.
i have so many things to love this product. it has oil but after you put after showe, the sking it's very soft, and i love even more after and exfoliation. skin soft and not oily. the smell it's just delicious, i also apply in my foots and i get soft foots.
Flavia A.
Absolutely love the smell of shea butter & it always leaves my skin so soft and moisturised the only down fall its when you close to the end of the product & using the pump simpy sucks..
lineth m.
es muy buena la e estado utilizando después del baño y es perfecta humecta no deja sensación grasa es muy buena en realidad se la recomiendo mucho y aparte de que es buena su presentación es bien no es mala pero tampoco re buena pero me gusta un monton
I love this cream, this works amazingly well and it is extremely hydrating. The only thing I did not love is their smell, but it is something that does not bother me to not buy it back. It feels super good my skin and that's what matters most to me.
Claudia O.
La uso para mantener mi piel hidratada y con un olor fresco, este pequeño frasco me dura aproximadamente 20 días, deja la piel súper suave y con un olor delicioso, seguiré usandola porque a mi piel le encanta y hay que escuchar a nuestro cuerpo.
Tina S.
Mississauga
I absolutely love this body lotion. I have very sensitive skin but I shave my legs almost everyday. When I use this product my skin almost feel stronger.....healthier. I definitely recommend this product!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.

back