BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Ellie H.
East Sussex
Cheap and cheerful! It does exactly what I want a moisturizer to do. It's gentle on my skin and this means I can use this after my bath everyday. It's good value and I would highly recommend this to all my friends.
Ana P.
estaaa locion me encanta es muy buenoooo tiene un ricoooooo olorr tengo 14 años y me encanta esaaa body lotion mis padrs me la comparn aveces pero siii es nmuyyy buenaaa deben de probarlaaaaa me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa la marca dove es estupendaa
Jiyuan H.
I love products from dove as it is relatively inexpensive but still good quality. I got it from the drugstore to use during the winter or when my skin is dry. It managed to make my skin smooth and it doesn't feel heavy or sticky which is a plus. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Fatima A.
This lotion is very hydrating for extremely dry skin. The oil is beneficial and definitely makes a difference than using oil or just cream alone. After a shower this is great as your skin just soaks it up. I am not too keen on the smell but I can overlook it for what this product does.
Yare Á.
I really liked this product. feeling delicious in the body, and the smell it's fantastic. smells very well. I'm very honest, I recomend Dove Body Lotion. The best !!!! :) This product makes me very happy.
Leda B.
Used this product for a month and my skin felt moisturized but it did not leave it silky smooth like other dove products I've used. It smells okay and does not feel heavy or itchy like some lotions do.
Brandi H.
St. John's, NL
One of the best lotions I've used, it smells great and very long lasting. I would definitely recommend to a friend because they would be very satisfied too. I would say the price is very good for such a great quality product, and i use it after every shower. Love it!
Carolina O.
I love Dove's lotions and love the way that the skin dont gets sticky when we use them! I used mine, 2 times a day and its scents really good, like algodão, tre pros is that is a really good product, and I cant see cons haha i recommend it, yes, definitelly
Seleni C.
i have so many things to love this product. it has oil but after you put after showe, the sking it's very soft, and i love even more after and exfoliation. skin soft and not oily. the smell it's just delicious, i also apply in my foots and i get soft foots.
lineth m.
es muy buena la e estado utilizando después del baño y es perfecta humecta no deja sensación grasa es muy buena en realidad se la recomiendo mucho y aparte de que es buena su presentación es bien no es mala pero tampoco re buena pero me gusta un monton
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.