BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Hazifa M.
Høyanger
This tuff is great for someone who has really dry skin. It is highly pigmented and really leaves the skin soft and moisturised. I mostly use it straight after shower/bath and it really absorbs into my skin well. I have gone through couple of bottle of it and i will buy it again.
Radhika M.
I've been using Dove Body lotion for more than a year. It keeps my skin super soft and it isn't sticky at all! It leaves the skin so supple and soft with no trace of lotion. I use it every day, year long. Would totally buy it and recommend the same to everyone!
Adrija B.
Andul, Howrah
I being a dry skinned girl always wanted something to make myself a bit good to go in the cold winter days. I bought it because it says "cream oil". I was really surprised with its after effect. Although it takes a little time to sink in but lasts for a good amount of time. The smell is not that loud too.
Shana S.
Brussels, Belgium
The Dove Body Lotion have always done a great job for me. The products are gentle for my skin and make my skin feel fresh. The value you get for the money you payed is great. The effect are long-lasting so I would definitely recommend the dove body lotion.
Autumn C.
It's rare for me to find a moisturizer that's good for my sensitive skin and lasts the whole day. This really works for me and I don't use anything. I also love the smell and it leaves your skin feeling lovely and not coated like some other moisteriser
Roxanne V.
I use this product on my legs after shaving to help keep my legs moisturised , products goes into the skin well and leaves them with a healthy shine , not too expensive which is a bonus , the only con I would say is that it does take a while to dry but once it is your feels very soft and silky
Michelle A.
Binningen
It smells fantastic, Shea Butter makes the skin very soft and smooth. For me the bottle lasted about 4 months and I used it after every shower, so you really don't need to apply much because it's so oily. Yes, I'd definitely would buy it again.
shelby r.
Newport, Wales
This product has really helped to smooth out my skin, i suffer from eczema and to see that this product does not irritate it really made me happy, the scent iis also very warming. however, when i first started to use this product it stung my sking a tiny bit but that faded over time.
Zoë M.
Extremely effective at moisturizing your skin from the first application. Non-greasy consistency is a huge bonus for me as is the lovely smell. Well recommended for adults and children alike. Also an effective alternative to re-moisturise skin when sunburnt and have no after sun lotion.
Vicki S.
Yarker
I really enjoyed dove body lotion it. It isn't too greasy. I use it every day as I don't want my skin to get too dry. The scent is soft and not to overpowering. I bought it at Walmart which is where I buy most of my products. I will purchase it again as I really like it
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.