BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Autumn Y.
Paphos
Thick and I like it. I have dry skin and this makes me feel that I don't really need lotion after a shower. I shave using it on my legs. It smells nice, hydrating, and a great price.
Laura D.
Leaves skin silky smooth.. I like this product. I would use it again and I would recommend it when you have dry skkin or don't use lotion quite as often as needed
Stefany P.

this oil cream dove helped me quite the truth, because I have very dry skin and skin nutrio me a lot, works very well with my skin type and that pleased me. And although the bottle comes in an attractive and distinctive design, I am disappointed that one is not able to remove the pump dispenser / dispenser. My bottle still has a good amount of lotion on it there is still no way to get to the others. It makes me feel a waste and I'm not getting paid full penalty of this great product. I'm hoping that a new design and improved bottle will be launched in the near future.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I discovered this lotion in 2013 and it's all I will use, year round. It's one of the few rich lotions that actually sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't feel sticky/tacky/greasy afterwards. Makes skin velvety soft!The scent is delicious...somewhere between Nilla wafers and toasted pecans, and it lasts a VERY long time, yet is not super-sweet or overpowering. Even better, I'm able to wear it at work (I work in a hospital!) and apparently it doesn't aggravate the super-sensitive ppl.Thanks to this lotion, I have ZERO cracking/flaking/chapping in the usual problem areas (elbows, knees, legs, area on my back where my bra rubs and the dryness it causes would normally drive me nuts, were I not using this product!!).A winter must-have!
Purii V.
I've been using it regularly for about a month and found the very honest lotion. It moisturizes yes, just did not think it left the skin velvety, you know? But despite madly love deodorants and Dove soap, I can not die of love for body moisturizers because SMELL. In my opinion they can not get it right the smell of these lotions, always smells of "cream" and a "sticky" means formula. All the rest of their products have delicious smells, but why is it that it does not work?
I was happy to know that not only works as works fine
Lorraine Mae C.
Puerto Princesa
I have always trusted Dove for its products. They have been around for ages, and I totally get why. Their products are nice-smelling, they actually work, and they don’t burn a hole in your pocket. I expected good things from this lotion, being of Dove, and having tried another lotion of this brand before that I absolutely adored! And after a lifetime of usage, I can confidently say that I don’t regret buying this lotion even a bit. I recommend it!
Jane A.
saskatoon, SK
I definitely recommend the Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion to people with dry skin. This product is very moisturising and unlike many other lotions that I have used, this product's moisture actually lasts for almost 3/4 of a day. A bonus would be that it smells amazing too. Plus, a small pump of lotion goes a long way so this product lasts for very long.
Misha N.
Who doesn't need a good moisture balance for body? I mean hell Ya! There is no one who wouldn't want a flawless skin and body.
Dove has always been good with its products and I have been using a good range of their stuff from shampoos to handsoaps and lotions and what not.
The dove soap bar with 1 quarter moisturizing milk has won over a lot of challenges.
And their body lotion is just anotherr amazing product. The consistency is not think and it is ultimate soothing & moisturizing.
Laura P.
This works amazingly well - it is extremely hydrating. But I can't stand the smell. It's overwhelming and it lingers - for hours. It's cloyingly sweet with a hint of musk, which is my least favorite scent. I might try the Ivory variety and see if that smells better. I'm disappointed because I have such a hard time finding products that are reasonably priced.
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
this is one of the best body creams that until now have tried the aroma is more than delicious truth I highly recommend it to my fascinates me because for me een personally meets all expectations I highly recommend is definitely one of the best brands may exist
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.