BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Worcestershire
This dove body butter is very good for the price. It’s not too thick and it’s not too thin. A lovely product to apply to your body, creamy but not too much that it shows a white cast on your skin.
Mirha S.
Lahore, Punjab
I have pretty sensitive skin and I’ve reacted to a lot of body lotions I’ve used in the past so now I only stick to Dove lotions. While I really dislike most of their hair products, their body lotions are amazing
Amy M.
naas
Dove is the way to go if your looking for a new body wash or body lotion ! All of their products have such a simple yet beautiful smell and are very creamy and moisturizing! They are so realizable and will leave you feeling lovely and fresh ❤️
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Esse é um daqueles cremes hidratantes que você pode se lambuzar bastante. A consistencia dele é bem líquida e eu não acho que o tubo renda muito, mas como é barato acaba compensando comprar varias vezes
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pra mim essa é uma das melhores loções hidratantes corporais, afinal, é de uma marca que eu adoro né, a Dove. Ela realmente hidrata profundamente a pele ao mesmo tempo que deixa um cheiro delicioso adoro
marija m.
PE11 1BF
Love it, makes my skin feel smooth and smell nice. Scent is amazing. I bought it at a good value. I bought it at Boots near where I live. I would definitely buy it again and I definitely recommend this to you!
Fardina H.
What I love about this product is the scent and its uses. This cream works on any age because its really gentle, However this product is very pricey but is also effective as it leaves a very smooth texture and I would recommend to others, especially for skins such as dry and oily.
Laura G.
no esta mal, es una crema hidrantante que huele muy bien, la marca es muy prestigiosa, es una crema hidratantate sin mas y el perfume es muy agradable, el aplicador no esta mal, pero no es el mejor, y no la he vuelto a comprar, creo que hay cremas mejores en el mercado.
Riquel M.
Very good lotion. Ideal for extra dry skin since it soothes the itchness and flakyness of this type of skin plus it adds a silky look even though it might feel oily. The scent is fabulous and lasts longer. This presentation is very convenient to share with the family.
Sabrina N.
Waterville QC
This really helped my skin feel softer I use it everywhere on my body but like to focus on my elbows and knees because they are quite rough. It is also great for people with sensitive skin like me. I would buy again !
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Rose C.
El Paso, TX
Does this lotion leave u sticky?

Walmart