BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Gina G.
Smells great and the moisture is great too! Dove products are so awesome and natural
Zulmarie R.
Worcester, MA
Love this keeps your skin soft and it smells fantastic i love it totally recommend it
Colleen T.
Kutztown
Soo comfortable and smells good ! Love it and super recommend !! Such a great product
priscilla h.
houston, TX
Love how it moisturizes my skin love how it leaves my skin soft and smelling good
Gladys P.
Muy buena, muy hidratante, huele rico, una de mis cremas para el cuerpo favoritas
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
I love basically all dove products. Their scents are always so fresh and clean.
kaelie a.
This product really does the job it keeps my skin moisturized and soft all day.
Erin N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very dry skin and this lotion works perfectly! Also it smells great too!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anything by dove is good lotion smell good leaving your skin silky smooth..
Suzana T.
Brisbane
It has a really good smell, really characteristic to most of dove products.

It's nice to hydrate the skin but sometimes especially when it's hot I feel a bit milky on my skin.

It's cheap! I paid AUS$10 so I'd definitely recommend for your daily life.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Rose C.
El Paso, TX
Does this lotion leave u sticky?

Walmart