BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
It’s got a great smell and it isn’t messy like others. Good product for a great price.
Bri K.
Bradford, PA
I love the Shea butter cream oil! It leaves your skin feeing soft without feeing greasy
Luvleen k.
Love this product. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and locks in moisture.
Evelin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body lotion is cheap and really moisturizing and my skin feels soft and looks nice
Joni L.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love Dove so much and it makes my skin so soft i wouldn't change it for anything else!
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA
It feels great in my skin. Not too oily great to make my skin feel younger and smooth.
Brittany C.
Belleville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product. You smell awesome & know you will be moisturized for the whole day.
Pamela G.
Magnolia, NJ
I love this product. It makes your body feel like silk. I would recommend this product
Love it nice and smooth smells good keep buying it nice smooth fresh smell 5 star nice
Sade A.
THE LOTION IS NOT TO HEAVY ON YOUR SKIN.. IT LEAVES YOUR SKIN FEELING SOFT AND SMOOTH.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Rose C.
El Paso, TX
Does this lotion leave u sticky?

Walmart