BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Starla S.
Crestview, FL
I'm so in LOVE Body Butter!!! My skin has never been so soft! Definitely get your hands on this ♡
Elizabeth P.
Shelbyville, MI
I love all dove products but especially this one. This lotion locks in moisture and smells great.
lisa d.
Altoona
I love using this stuff! Great for sensitive skin! And is always a top pick of mine when shopping
Kaitlyn C.
Bowling Green, VA
It's good lotion it does what it's supposed to do very moisturizing dove always does a great job
Joy B.
This lotion is moisturizing and is not too greasy when appplied.
I liked the smell of it also.
Debra T.
Brownwood, TX
Not greasy,very smooth,wonderful fragrance ,great price,Can buy almost any store,g rest results
Evangelina M.
Orange
I love this lotion makes my skin feel so smooth and soft it’s amazing it also smells delicious
Dulce S.
Pasco, WA
dove body lotion leaves your skin extremely soft! keeps your skin hydrated and smells amazing!
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion. It smells nice and is moisturizing without being heavy and thick or greasy.
Carrie D.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this once and it worked really well. The scent was really great and it wasn't greasy.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.