BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Tayleur D.
Franklin, TN
Felt the hydration immediately. Doge products continue to impress me. First choice in cleansers and lotions.
Kenzie
Joppa, MD
Leaves your skin in your smooth . I use this after shavingmy legs & my legs are smooth for at least 2 days !!
Courtney S.
Campbellsburg, IN
I love this lotion. It makes my skin nice and soft. It lasts all day. Great for moisturizing super dry skin.
Jennifer R.
Best moisturizer ever! It works wonders for gross dry feet. I use it daily. My skin is so soft all the time.
very good product. i my opinion it is very nurturing and very moisturizing on the skin. i use it every day
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this since I started using it my skin is smooth and radiant and my skin is no longer dry
krystal ☺.
I have very dry skin and this lotion leaves my skin feeling smooth throughout the day!Great scent as well ☺
Yarling P.
Brooklyn, NY
its a good product because it leaves your skin softness. You can also shave with it and find it anywhere.
Randi Kay M.
Gonzales, LA
I aubsoloutly love this product. Smells wonderful. Not greasy or sticky. Leaves skin feeling wonderful!!!
Kamyla M.
miami, FL
La crema q más uso todos los días la aplico luego de bañarme y la piel me queda extraordinaria me encanta
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.