BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
amy m.
Salisbury, MD
great product very nice makes my skin feel great I would highly recommend it made my skin improve a lot very quickly
Shataria E.
This lotion is a great add on after bathing with Dove soap. It moisturizers your body without having to apply a lot.
Nathania M.
I love how this cream leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It isn't at all greasy and soaks into the skin so quickly.
Melissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really love this stuff! It is softening and absorbent, doesn't feel oily on the skin, and smells amazingly soft.
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love using this specially in the cold days. Leaves my skin feeling so moisturized. I also love the smell...so good
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove is a brand i Love to use The fragrance isn't to heavy and overwhelming.. it is just right! I love this stuff.
Estefany C.
Doral, FL
My body is very dry, so i really wanted a cream that could help me on that.. AND I FIND IT! I use it, i love it !!
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's eh. It's not the best lotion I've tried but it's not the worst either. Don't particularly care for the smell.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You want soft silky skin that lasts for hours? This lotion will give you skin like that and it will stay with you.
Sarai V.
This is life! It leaves my skin feeling soft, silky and smooth! I use it every night to Moisture my feet and hands!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.