BY DOVE #67 in Lotion

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Sarah I.
ROSCOMMON, MI
If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize. To me, it left a layer of oilyness on my skin that I didn't care for.
Samantha B.
Concord, NH
Helps a lot with my dry skin. Especially in the winter. Takes away the itch and irritation that comes with the winter dryness.
Jys D.
This is my comfort blanket of lotions! The BEST smelling soothing lotion! Can't go wrong with always having this lotion around
Renee H.
Jamaica, NY
Good for moisture just out of the shower. No really greasy feeling. Great smell. Everyone should use this to soften the skin.
Teara G.
Killeen, TX
Favorite lotion, it works quickly against any dryness. I just wish it was more product in the bottle I go through them fast.
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think dove it's really good for any person any type of skin. this one is good I like the feeling on my skin after using it.
Flor P.
Long Island City, NY
Great product! Skin feels softer and it leaves a beautiful scent behind. Besides, skin looks smoothr, healthier, more glowy.
Isabella 💞 K.
California City
This smells great and I love how soft my skin gets when I use this lotion! The smell stays but it's not overwhelming. Love it
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
I've tried this once at my aunt's house and it was so amazing the smell is great and it leaves you so soft and feeling good
Taylor H.
Avon, OH
Smells really good and made my skin soft and glow. Good for eczema and dry skin. Also doves shea butter lotion lasts alday
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.