BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Shaeleigh R.
Baytown, TX
If u haven't tried dove you have to. every product they have has you smelling good and feeling soft and this lotion does just that.
Francheska D.
amityville , NY
Fantastic, it makes the super skin hydrated, soft and clean, thanks to his oils. Excellent I recommend them to him and of low cost
Jasmine M.
My go to lotion ! I have very dry skin & this lotion smells amazing& leaves my skin Soft to the touch. Especially during the winter
Eliana F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove's body lotion, they really moisturizer your skin and are not heavy. Also, smell really good and they have a good price.
A pele fica maravilhosa
Todos aqui em casa amaram
produto excelente
embalagem linda
um produto q eu recommendo ....ameu o resultado
Jennifer K.
I love this lotion. It's a great moisturizer. It lasts a very long time. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy. Plus it smells great.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove body lotion always leaves my skin feeling moisturized, soft, and smelling good without bothering my slightly sensitive skin.
Rebecca V.
Duncan, OK
Oh my goodness! This lotion right here has saved my skin! It smells great, its cheap and I no longer have skin like an alligator!
Avrie B.
Tamarac, FL
Iam crazy about this product.it makes my body feel soft after use.i don't have to reapply to my skin to get that soft lotion feel.
Amanda B.
Edmonton, KY
I use this almost daily because I have dry skin. It really helps to moisturize the skin and leaves it feeling soft but not oily!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.