BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Abbie L.
Villa Hills, KY
I have been enjoying using this product. It sinks into the skin nicely and smells nice but mild. I will be repurchasing this product.
Morgan R.
Tupelo, MS
Great moisturizing lotion, especially for dry skin! I keep this in my car, desk at work, in my purse and even in the kitchen drawer.
Cassie W.
Glenwood, IN
Not full of oils like name brand products, but it still smells great. Moisturizes your skin for all day, and you can feel it working.
Peighton C.
I don't like how sticky and heavy my skin felt after. I could practically scrape the lotion off by barely touching it. It was gross.
Alma S.
utica
It's an awesome product. It's very gentle on your skin , moist . Makes skin very soft . I would buy it again . It's very affordable.
Olivia D.
Phoenix, AZ
Love it the best shea butter cream oil out there in my opinion the cost is cheap in my book but if you love soft skin this is for you
julie l.
Waterford, MI
It was way to oily did not smell good and just did rub in well it did do anything but give me acne it was more liquid then anything
Jennifer K.
I love this lotion. It's a great moisturizer. It lasts a very long time. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy. Plus it smells great.
A pele fica maravilhosa
Todos aqui em casa amaram
produto excelente
embalagem linda
um produto q eu recommendo ....ameu o resultado
Eliana F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove's body lotion, they really moisturizer your skin and are not heavy. Also, smell really good and they have a good price.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.