BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Diane J.
Quarryville
I love the smell, how it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive skin an eczema so I have to watch what I use. This is by far one of my favorites
Cassie M.
Great product for the price. I am a big fan of Dove products so I have to try all the scents. Shea Butter leaves a nice afterscent on my skin.
Courtney S.
Excellent for winter time. Non greasy feeling. Affordable. My bottle sits on my desk. Cream Oil was a great touch. So smooth and smells great.
Delilah R.
Mc Farland, CA
The scent is light and helps when your ashy, it helps but moisturizer in your body, feels great when you apply after you shave your legs/arms.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
I love this product SO much. this is perfect for my dry skin. i feel so moisturized and it smells so good. I will be repurchasing this product
Juli V.
Ukiah, CA
Smells great, makes your skin feel even better. I just love how all of Doves products smell so amazing and always keep your skin looking good.
Briana A.
Odessa, TX
My husband and I love this body lotion!
The smell is amazing. And leaves our skin feeling fresh and soft. I definitely recommend this product.
sam g.
San Antonio
this product is very good makes your skin soft and hydrated plus the scent smells so good. i love this brand so much and it’s very affordable
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
This body lotion is long lasting and made my skin extremely smooth. It had a wonderful scent. Although a little pricey, it was well worth it!
Angela D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Found this at Target on clearance. Extremely wet takes awhile to go away. Don't care for that. But for a clearance price you can't beat it.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.