BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Marcella M.
Summerville
Smells wonderful and lathers up very well on a a sponge or alone. It does okay with moisturizing but the small is what keeps me drawn to this product.
Leah R.
This lotion is very moisturizing but very oily. It takes awhile for it to soak in. If the greasy feel will bother you then this lotion isn't for you.
Miya L.
Actually, I haven't use it yet. Just bought it for the coming cold and dry days. But I believe it is good for I have been using a cream soap of Dove.
Monique S.
West Hartford, CT
Ok so my skin can get dry through the day so I'm reapplying lotion. I found Dove Shea butter cream oil last longer and feels like silk when applying.
Shelby L.
I love this lotion. It is so smooth. It is not greasy like some brands and spreads really easy. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and hydrated.
Akeia B.
Killeen
The she's moisture in this body wash keeps my skin moisturized and feeling amazingly clean. I would recommend for those who endure dry skin problems
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this lotion along with my dove body wash. It leaves my skin soft and smells great. I also like how the lotion has lasted me for a while.
Brandy S.
Buckhannon, WV
I use this product pretty much every night and it leaves my skin soft and silky and you don't have to use a lot just a little bit goes a long way.
Megan R.
I like this lotion because it soothes my dry and irritated skin without being greasy. Application is smooth and there isn’t an overwhelming smell.
Megan O.
Apple Valley
So soft and creamy. Left my skin feeling soft! Didn't leave a residue that made my skin dry out/feel weird and the smell is quite pleasing as well.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.