BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Kimberly A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A pretty average body lotion. The smell is pretty good but there's nothing about it that really stands out from anything else in my opinion. Still good though!
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
Although it did a good job hydrating my skin, it did leave it oily. I like lotions that sink into my skin...not ones that make it hard to turn the doorknob.
Isabelle M.
Talent, OR
It's okay, it's kinda thick and greasy and I much prefer a different brand (I can't remember it's name) but it works and it's cheap so worth It in my opinion
Candace I.
This lotion is amazing. It absorbs quickly leaving your skin super soft and nourished. It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky unlike some body lotions do.
Anissa P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love shea butter and this smells good. My skin was soft and didn't feel too oily. Price wasn't too expensive, either. It helped my driest area, my elbows.
Teresita C.
I purchased this for my use only but my husband has been loving it lol I'll have to purchase more often now cause he uses a lot. Helps him with dry skin
Jacoy L.
Leeds, UT
Absolutely LOVE this lotion. It's the only lotion I can find that actually gives you ALL DAY moisture. I definitely recommend this product for everyone.
Summer H.
Opelika, AL
This is a great product, it goes on easily, doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and it lasts all day! I recommend this to everyone who asks me!
Marcella M.
Summerville
Smells wonderful and lathers up very well on a a sponge or alone. It does okay with moisturizing but the small is what keeps me drawn to this product.
Alicia T.
I love anything to do with shae butter. Dove has seriously out did themselves with this one though. Dove is so soft and hydrating. I love this product.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.