BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Maria M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is the only lotion I use! The love the smell and the consistency and it leaves my skin feeling soo soft! It's one of the higher prices department store brands, but totally worth it!
Syn M.
Because I have really bad eczema I can't use many skin care products. But Dove has never irradiated my skin. I love this lotion, it leaves my skin really moisturized.
Jesika H.
Martinsburg, WV
I'm such a fan of Dove products and this shad butter body lotion did not disappoint either! Goes on smooth and is non-greasy while still moisturizing. Great clean fragrance as a bonus.
Kiki R.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love the absolutely love the way this lotion smells. I've used it for several years now. Doesn't leave you greasy and goes on smooth and isn't sticky
kalani c.
Smelll sooo good. Love it very much the sent stays on you for a long time it meet my expectations very well . Think the pice should be a little lower but it worth every pump.no room for improvement for me.go try it
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
I use this product everyday, it is my fav body lotion, its not to oily and not to dry and it doesn't get sticky when.you accidentally use to much, dove has the best of the best skimcare products
April I.
Buford, GA
The dove oil Shea butter lotion is amazing... As soon as I put it on my skin I can automatically tell a big difference. My skin feels and looks luscious when I use this lotion.
Jo C.
Peoria, AZ
This product is great for cleaning your skin and help keeping it soft and hydrated. I like how it does not dry out my skin after washing with it. Keeps your skin moisturized.
Rhiannon B.
Rochester, NY
Leaves skin feeling hydrated and moisturized without skin feeling greasy. Only lotion that does not leave my skin feeling dry and itchy or greasy instead of dry and itchy.
Sarai M.
This lotion does a good job with moisturizing my skin and my skin is pretty dried, but I sometimes felt as if it irritated it. I don't know if it's the fragrance in it.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.