BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Jordyn A.
Love the smell of this and the way it makes my skin feel! I've been using this stuff for a couple months now and it's done wonders and it's not too pricey either because it is a drugstore product the only thing is it is a little greasy but not enough to make me not want to use it!
Talia W.
Lexington, SC
This lotion could possibly be the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used. Although I do not like that slightly tacky feeling after using it. I received this lotion in a gift set my younger brother got me for Christmas. I thoroughly enjoy this lotion.
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
I love Dove products! This lotion is luxurious and it smells great. I absolutely love how quickly it dries and how smooth it makes my skin feel. It's not sticky and locks in moisture all day.
Elizabeth S.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This lotion is like heaven on my feet and hands. I absolutely love the way it smells and feels. It is a little pricey but it is with it. It is very gentle on your skin. I will definitely buy this lotion again.
Rachelle G.
Norfolk, VA
I love this lotion! Dove products are always so creamy and beautiful. I love the smell and nourishing properties of the Shea butter. This hydrates my dry skin and leaves me feeling soft and smelling lovely.
Krystal R.
I use the Dove Essential Nourishing Lotion everyday without fail. My dry skin soaks this stuff up. I love it because I never have to re-moisturize during the day, neither is it a greasy formula that just sits on my skin all day. It provides moisture WITHOUT a gross or greasy feeling.
Tracy V.
I love this stuff. It makes my skin feel super soft all day long. It smells really nice, but isn't too harsh. I use it daily after my showers and it lasts all day. I wish it was a bit more of a cream, but all in all I love it. I will keep using it because it's definitely worth the cost.
Hanna S.
This has been my favorite bod lotion from Dove ever since I started using Dove products. I love that it doesn't have a weird odor to it like most lotions, and I love how smooth and soft it leaves your skin. Definitely would recommend using it.
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite every day products. If you're looking for a cream that's not oily or thin you need to try this. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin super soft. It smells great too. Put it on right after the shower for best results.
suelen haber cremas hidratantes que hidratan pero te dejan un olor un poco desagradable en la piel pero esta es muy diferente. cuando me rasuro las piernas me la coloco y no se me irritan como con otras de otras marcas y eso es lo bueno de dove que te da calidad en sus productos.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.