BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
My skin becomes really dry in winter months and this is the first time i tried dove shea butter cream oil. It has totally changed how my skin feels. I am using it for a few months now. It keeps the skin hydrated for quite long.
Jessi G.
Chenoa, IL
Okay shea butter smells amazing an makes all products amazing even the worst j/k. But seriously i can never rave enough about dove hands down top 2. From the shampoos to the lotions. This particular shea oil lotion is my favorite! It feels great going on it isnt heavy. I cant walk past my lotion bottle without a little squirt! Thank you dove. You all are amazing there
JENNIFER V.
Love this product I purchased this from Walmart. I get very dry during the winter months and I would have to say that this is the best motion so far that I've tried. Definitely recommend this product it gets rid of my dry skin within 24 hours very silky and healthy looking now.
Julie R.
Ellerslie, GA
My favorite lotion. I have very dry skin that itches terribly . This lotion not only moisturizes, it soothes my skin . It’s not too greasy and it has a great smell. It’s inexpensive but does a better job than pricy moisturizers. I would definitely recommend it .
Jessica P.
I like that it makes my skin soft and creamy and so healthy it glows. It's a great feeling having it on. Almost like my skin is soaking up the healing powers of the lotion. My e tire family uses Dove from my husband down to the our babies. We trust on Dove.
Trudy D.
This lotion smells so good and is moisturizing without leaving a greasy residue behind. It lasts for ages and smells just like shea. It is not expensive at all and lasts forever so you don’t have to purchase often
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion especially for winter time when my body needs that extra ooouuhhpph u know something regular lotions will dey right up but this one gives my body a good rich well moisturized feeling all day
stephanie m.
South lebanon , OH
This stuff works wonders on my skin. I have super dry skin and it makes a difference as soon as i put it on. You can purchace it at walmart or kroger or even target or cvs. I woups recommend to anyone!!
Ann Marie C.
Belton, SC
Will forever LOVE dove products. They make my skin feel so nice and they don't stink lol its hard for me to find lotions I like because of my sensitive skin. Alot of them feel greasy to me but not dove.
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We hate a heavy lotion in the house and this one is just right. Very light, moisturized skin well without being greasy. Seems to absorb quickly. And the fragrance is not overpowering.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Rose C.
El Paso, TX
Does this lotion leave u sticky?

Walmart