Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion is a rich moisturizer that nourishes your skin.

This smells amazing and works perfectly. Who tried this and what's your opinion?
iss this good for dry skin on hands??
Wondering how good this lotion is? I use other Dove products.
Start your review of Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. in reviews
...although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. in reviews
This lotion is very moisturizing but very oily.in reviews
I would recommend this productin reviews
If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize.in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Letty S.
This lotion saved my skin this winter! My skin was dry/scaley itchy and nothing gave me relief. I bought this lotion and it hydrated my skin and made it glow with overall health. My skin was very moisturized, non-itchy, and amazingly soft,I can't recommend this lotion enough.
Sondra C.
Hazleton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Sondra C.
Love dove products. From hair deordrrants lotions sprays and haircare products all love.
Madeline H.
Bangor, PA
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Madeline H.
This is my favorite body cream. In the winter, my skin gets dry and flaky, and this solves the problem immediately. I have sensitive skin, and would recommend it to anyone struggling with the harsh weather. I will buy it again as soon as I finish.
lexi R.
This shea butter body lotion is the best. It is such a rich moisturizer and so nourishing for your skin. This leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. I also am really happy that this lotion is not greasy but does a great job, especially for dry skin. This lotion smells so good.
Valkyrie T.
McKinney , TX
My husband loves Dove products. He has somewhat of a sensitive skin and he finds that Dove is the only product he can use. He absolutely likes this lotion especially for his dry hands.
Estefy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very moisturizing, fragance is really good. It feels very creamy, gentle on the skin and helps me a lot in winter time when the weather gets hard. The packaging is big and convenient, it would last me for a couple of months and it's not pricey at all!
Miya L.
Actually, I haven't use it yet. Just bought it for the coming cold and dry days. But I believe it is good for I have been using a cream soap of Dove.
gilary O.
it's easy to use, i love the way this product get in touch with it's easy to use, i love the way this product get in touch with you skin after, your skin looks moisture and it feel soft
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a Dove girl! Dove body lotions (I use several because I like to change up the fragrances) are lightly scented and keep my sensitive skin moisturized and looking great! Remember, it’s always best to moisturize every day right after you shower. They are reasonably priced as well, so go grab one and see for yourself!
Syn M.
Because I have really bad eczema I can't use many skin care products. But Dove has never irradiated my skin. I love this lotion, it leaves my skin really moisturized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sivin A.
a year ago
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion ?This is my best product and you, what is your favorite?
Sofia M. a year ago
my favourite product is the Dove Whipped Lavender and Coconut Milk Body Cream because it is very moisturizing and has a lovely scent
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
2 years ago
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion ? Do you find this body lotion to be greasy?
danielle L. 2 years ago
No I dont think it is too greasy at all . I like a body lotion that soaks into my skin but still feels like it is doing my skin good . This body lotion does that for me and makes my skin soft