Dove Cream Oil Intensive Hand Cream Extra Dry Skin Advanced Formula uploaded by Katie C.Dove Cream Oil Intensive Hand Cream Extra Dry Skin Advanced Formula uploaded by elina m.Dove Cream Oil Intensive Hand Cream Extra Dry Skin Advanced Formula uploaded by cris c.

BY DOVE

Julia G.
Miami FL
I have loved Dove products for years. At first it was the wonderful scent of their soap bars that attracted me. Then it was their advertising campaign proudly featuring women of varied shapes and sizes. Now I am crazy about their new product Dove Cream Oil Intensive Hand Cream. A tube sits next to my TV chair and I enjoy applying it every evening. It soothes my dry hands, heals my cracked fingers, and does all this while managing to smell wonderful.
Maria P.
Northampton, PA
I tried so many different Products in the winter my hand get so dried. I am in water all the time being CNA. I just pick up Dove Cream Oil Intensive Hand Cream thinking the same thing it not going to work. I was wrong! Dove Cream made my hands soft again .
Jocelyn J.
I have extremely dry hands and feet and this moisturizer does just the trick. I always make sure to stock up when the cold months are on their way! It doesn't leave you're hands feeling greasy or slimy either which I absolutely love!
Since I have very dry hands, the dove cream oil instensive hand cream for extra dry skin was an amazing find for me. It works really well. The hand cream leaves my hands moisturized throughout the day. The packaging Is also great to put in your (hand) bag to carry with you, so you can reapply throughout the day if needed.
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
I am in love with the Dove Cream Oil Intensive Hand Cream for Extra Dry Skin! I just cant get over how soft my skin is after using this lotion. I also use it on my feet and they are super soft and the skins looks amazing. It absorbs rather quickly, so there is no tacky feeling and it just leaves skin looking healthy and moisturized.
Sadie K.
It has lots of volume it is so soft and milky . As soon as you get out of the shower you can apply it to your skin and didn't wash off or drip off . It is very cooling after a nice shave it has a long lasting soothing feel . It is one of the cheaper lotions with high quality
Emma R.
Extra dry winter skin requires a tough cream to combat and heal it, that's why I chose Dove Cream Oil Intensive Hand Cream, Extra Dry Skin Advanced Formula. The thick mixture took just minutes to sink into my hands and left them feeling smooth and nourished for hours.
Kate L.
I like the thickness of this, this is definitely my go-to when my hands are seriously dry.The smell is very light though, I wish it was more... scenty. It is for repair though rather than smell-good.
Jane C.
LOVE. IT. This lotion deeply moisturizes my hands, and leaves them feeling soft and smooth! And BONUS, it doesn't even leave my hands feeling greasy... TOTAL WIN!
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
Not only does this work for me all year long but it helps my bf as well. Bc of his work his hands are pretty rough but he uses this and a miracle happens