Dove Cream Oil Intensive Hand Cream Extra Dry Skin Advanced Formula

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Cream Oil Intensive Hand Cream Extra Dry Skin Advanced Formula!
How would you rate this product?
4 days agoYoungstown
Hands down...Dove has been and always be one of those brands I honestly love. From the hair products,to the body products,even to the mens and baby products they offer. The prices go well when manufacturers coupons come into play aswell. Not only does Dove stand by their products,but value customers aswell
2 months agoSmyrna, TN
will always give praise to dove! never disappointed and it’s super gentle and gives me all day moisture so i’m not constantly applying lotion more than 5 times a day. i love the gentle powder smell of the lotion. always nice to have for when i’m not feeling the best about my dry skin!
5 days agoLaredo, TX
The cream is very buttery and light on the skin or hands. It smells amazing and doesn’t bother you in any way not over powering smell. Feels amazing and not too oily or greasy just the right amount of everything for a hand cream. Really recommend the hand cream for every day use.
2 months agoSalinas
I used to live in a Dessert climate and this lotion was a Life saver . definitely help with dry skin and Left my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy . would 10/10 Recommend To anyone who lives in a dry climate or has dry skin in general
2 hours agoHouston
I love this hand cream. Works great for me. It’s long lasting and it’s perfect specially in the winter. I can carry it in my purse and take it with me and that’s a plus! I definitely recommend and will keep purchasing in the future.
2 months agoTennessee City
this works much better than the more expensive options out there. “I was somewhat skeptical having tried so many hand creams, from expensive to drugstore-priced . But this Formula is amazing and I’ve never had a hand cream that has worked so well
4 months agoSan Antonio
I love this hand cream so much! I always place a few drops on my hands right after I wash dishes and also use on a daily use. It leaves my hands very smooth and silky. I definitely recommend this hand cream, it’s the best!!
a month agoClinton Twp, MI
Love this product! Put it on your hands and see how gentle it is. Great for winter. Would love a purse size. And different scents. Use it everyday and every night, I’d recommend it to everyone! Especially men too!
25 days agoSanbornton, NH
Last winter hand were extremely dry the price was decent but it never would actually absorb in to the hands!!! Which is the biggest problem with a lot of hand creams because we do so much with our hand so that in order to use hand cream and using our hands a lot it must absorb fast or you will not be able to use it then leaving your hands dry which happened with this one for me :( so i have it three stars because the amazing idea of a hybrid CREAM OIL IS INSANE AND OILS ARE THE BEST NATURAL ACTUVE INGREDIENTS TO MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN SO IN THAT CASE THREE ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ AND THUMBS UP TO THAY FORMULATION IT JUST NEVER ABSORBED and
4 days agoMoreno Valley, CA
Definitely made my hands feel so soft, I already have soft hands so now they’re Uber soft. Does have a bit of an oily feel but absorbs great into the skin. I definitely reply after I wash and dry my hands.