BY DOVE

Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion is a rich moisturiser that nourishes your skin.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion
  • "Tried this lotion and we love it works very well on dry skin.. and it does not run or leave you feeling greasy " in 16 reviews
  • "I've use this on my daughter. She has very sensitive skin and suffers from very dry skin. It helps her and never irritates her skin" in 4 reviews
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have gotten Bath and Body works lotion every year for my birthday and Christmas. I was never really happy with the results because the body wash and hand soap would strip my skin of moisture to the point where I was uncomfortable and itchy and I had visible dryness in patches of skin flaking off. The lotions would never moisturize me enough to even make a difference. I would apply 3 times a day and still not feel a difference. I found this at Target and wanted to give it a try. I thought it would be oily and not absorb well but was desperate for a change. I used it that night and was amazed at how well it absorbed. It absorbed quickly and smoothed onto my skin well. It left a wonderful smooth, moisturized feeling after but wasn't greasy. It smells great but not perfume like. I use it on my hands after using the super stripping foaming "gentle" foaming hand wash and my hands are super soft immediately. I use it on my legs after shaving with my horrible, cheap razor with no moisturizing strip that feels like it's going to rip my skin right off (that's another review all together) and it soothes them and makes them baby soft right away. My arms honestly aren't that dry after I switched to another brand of body wash but they are soft after using this. I have one bottle that I bought about 6 months ago and I use this daily after my nightly shower and I have a little while still before I need to replace it. I definitely recommend buying this. It's so much better than the over priced stuff at the mall.
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
I have dry skin, especially my legs. No matter how much exfoliation I do, my legs are still not baby soft. I use to use the Josie Maran Argan Oil Whipped Body Butter, BUT spending $50/month got to be way too expensive... I was searching forever trying to find a dupe for that product and I found it in this product. It doesn't leave your skin greasy and your skin actually stays moisturized! Although I'm not too fond of the smell, the Shea Butter one (brown label), is even worse...smells like an elderly lady's perfume in the early 1990's. This intensive one is tolerable, but def wishing Dove would make a fragrance free one. Overall, good product.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was using Bath and Body works lotion for a while but couldn't justify spending that much money on something that only worked good and not great. I had used dry oils before but they weren't moisturizing enough. When I saw a lotion that had a cream oil, I knew I had to try it. I normally have extremely dry skin and need to apply lotion sometimes twice a day. With this, I can apply it once a day or even skip a day and apply every other day. It works so much better than Bath and Body works but only costs a smaller percent of the cost.
Morgan M.
Johnson City, TN
This is a great lotion for moisturizing. It really improved my itchy, dry skin. I put it on after a shower and feel moisturizer for 24 hours. I don’t like the scent though. The bottle last forever. It’s a great bargain.
Emily F.
Lena, WI
This lotion does a great job of moisturizing and keeping the moisture in. It is not greasy and soaks into your skin within seconds. There are no spots or streaks leftover to rub off on other things. The only negative about this lotion is the smell. It is a very strong smell, pleasant but I wish it wasn't so strong. I cannot use it on my chest or upper body for it would lead to a headache. But hands and lower is just fine.
Gulshan M.
Rochester, NY
I have always used Cetaphil cream loyally, but with this winter i really needed something that was a little more intensive for how dry my skin has been with the heat on making everything really dry. I usually put baby oil on right out of the shower then use the Cetaphil, but with this products, I've taken two steps and shortened it into one while being much more moisturizing. LOVE this product.
Rama A.
Red Oak, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Listen there has been a big boom regarding Dove products especially the cleansing gel the dove cream however it seems that you can't find this anymore in the grocery store or the drug store and when you do find it it's expensive it was much more easily accessed in the three pack and a lot cheaper this stuff is the bomb.com very moisturizing for the money it's definitely worth it I've spent money on high-dollar creams and they don't do much
Kristen W.
Montague
I put this on right after my shower. It smells good. It feels good. My skin feels nice. It’s not sticky or oily just moisturized. It’s worth every penny. It’s not expensive. It goes on easily and soaks in to my skin. My skin feels nice all day.
Amanda l.
Leesburg, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to inexpensive lotions. Dove cream oil intensive body lotion gives me the soft, glowing skin I'm looking for without causing outbreaks or reactions at an amazing price. I would recommend this to anyone from sensitive skin or rough dry skin that you have trouble smoothing out.
Stacy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Dove Sweet Cream & Peony Pump 34oz I do use this a lot but the one thing I don't like it leaves my skin a little greasy feeling but other then that it works great for my dry skin. The price is ok as well like I have said prices do vary from store to store. Watch for coupons as well. I buy mine at my local Walgreens.
Lindsey D.
How well does this work? So many times I've purchased body lotions that claim to be moisturizing and they just aren't!
samantha s.
does this make your skin super oily after or is it just enough oil to make your skin smooth and soft and not dry out ?
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
How does this compare to Nivea? Do you find the formula similar?
Audreka F.
How is this compared to Vaseline deep conditioning lotion?
Kimberly H.
Greeneville, TN
How well does this product work?