BY DOVE

Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion is the ultimate moisture from Dove for extra-dry skin. It combines two powerful moisturizers-skin-nourishing oil and rich hydrating cream-in a fast-absorbing lotion that leaves your skin extra soft, extra smooth and extra beautiful. Finding the best skin care routine shouldn't just be about looking after your skin - it should give you a few moments of pure pleasure, too. Because when else do you indulge in me-time other than when you're smoothing something delicious into your skin? It's the one time of the day we truly get to reconnect with our bodies and appreciate their beauty. We all want skin that's soft, smooth and beautiful. And if there's one product that we need for beautiful, smooth skin, it's body lotion. Replenishing moisture and nutrients, it's essential for keeping your skin looking and feeling healthy. Indulgent body lotions, with spa-like textures and fragrances, transform your skin care routine into a moment of 'me-time' while giving your body the dermatological care it needs. There's confidence in beautiful skin. Which is why we deliver indulgent care in the form of velvety lotions to transform your routine into a pleasure. When it comes to your body, love the one you're with. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
I have dry skin, especially my legs. No matter how much exfoliation I do, my legs are still not baby soft. I use to use the Josie Maran Argan Oil Whipped Body Butter, BUT spending $50/month got to be way too expensive... I was searching forever trying to find a dupe for that product and I found it in this product. It doesn't leave your skin greasy and your skin actually stays moisturized! Although I'm not too fond of the smell, the Shea Butter one (brown label), is even worse...smells like an elderly lady's perfume in the early 1990's. This intensive one is tolerable, but def wishing Dove would make a fragrance free one. Overall, good product.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I was using Bath and Body works lotion for a while but couldn't justify spending that much money on something that only worked good and not great. I had used dry oils before but they weren't moisturizing enough. When I saw a lotion that had a cream oil, I knew I had to try it. I normally have extremely dry skin and need to apply lotion sometimes twice a day. With this, I can apply it once a day or even skip a day and apply every other day. It works so much better than Bath and Body works but only costs a smaller percent of the cost.
Gulshan M.
Rochester, NY
I have always used Cetaphil cream loyally, but with this winter i really needed something that was a little more intensive for how dry my skin has been with the heat on making everything really dry. I usually put baby oil on right out of the shower then use the Cetaphil, but with this products, I've taken two steps and shortened it into one while being much more moisturizing. LOVE this product.
Meghan B.
Greenville, NC
I have tried numerous lotion brands do to this particular one being hard to find, but I continuously come back to this one! It leaves skin feeling moisturized to perfection and has a fresh, light feel and scent
Kristen W.
Montague
I put this on right after my shower. It smells good. It feels good. My skin feels nice. It’s not sticky or oily just moisturized. It’s worth every penny. It’s not expensive. It goes on easily and soaks in to my skin. My skin feels nice all day.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
I had been using another brand lotion for years but I can’t find it in the stores any more. I found that my skin was just so dry. I purchased this on a whim. I am so glad I did love the smell and actually makes my skin feel so soft and looks amazing
Christmary M.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite lotion! The Cream oil is the perfect mixture to leave your skin silky smooth and super hydrated all day long after continuous use. I highly recommend this lotion for dry skin or those seeking extra moisture.
Helena L.
Whiting, NJ
Amazing lotion! This is my go to summer body lotion. I don't like to use lotion with a lot of perfume or scent because I have sensitive skin and this one is great! There is a slight scent that smells great and is gentle on the skin. This lotion is a bit thinner though and goes on smooth like an oil/ lotion. It's affordable, found most local places and I would recommend!
Annette M.
This lotion is poplular in my office. During the winter months, my skin gets really dry. I also havr to wash my hands alot due to cold and flu season. I love applying this lotion on my hands after I wash them. It keeps them moisturized all day. The price is reasonable.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Any kinda of lotion moisturizers pretty well, but I've trusted dove with my skin for years now. This particular kind is my favorite! I buy it at Walmart in the Beauty aisle and I'd definitely recommend it! Both your skin and pockets will thank you!! Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion
samantha s.
does this make your skin super oily after or is it just enough oil to make your skin smooth and soft and not dry out ?
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
How does this compare to Nivea? Do you find the formula similar?
Kimberly H.
Greeneville, TN
How well does this product work?
Alisha M.
Does this leave a greasy film?
skye o.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
Im looking for a lotion that has intense moisturizing capabilities and has a decent fragrance. Would this work well on my dried out, wind chapped wisconsin skin?