BY DOVE

Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion is the ultimate moisture from Dove for extra-dry skin. It combines two powerful moisturizers-skin-nourishing oil and rich hydrating cream-in a fast-absorbing lotion that leaves your skin extra soft, extra smooth and extra beautiful. Finding the best skin care routine shouldn't just be about looking after your skin - it should give you a few moments of pure pleasure, too. Because when else do you indulge in me-time other than when you're smoothing something delicious into your skin? It's the one time of the day we truly get to reconnect with our bodies and appreciate their beauty. We all want skin that's soft, smooth and beautiful. And if there's one product that we need for beautiful, smooth skin, it's body lotion. Replenishing moisture and nutrients, it's essential for keeping your skin looking and feeling healthy. Indulgent body lotions, with spa-like textures and fragrances, transform your skin care routine into a moment of 'me-time' while giving your body the dermatological care it needs. There's confidence in beautiful skin. Which is why we deliver indulgent care in the form of velvety lotions to transform your routine into a pleasure. When it comes to your body, love the one you're with. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Irvin M.
Ensenada
Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion is great, keeps my skin moisturized all day, it has Shea Butter which I love, and you gotta love the product as it is Dove, they never have bad products, a great all over body moisturizing lotion that also smells excellent and keeps your skin supple and looking great, you need a bottle today, I highly recommend this lotion from Dove, it is guaranteed to give you what you want and from a well known company you can't go wrong!!
Laura B.
This is one of my favorite body lotion and has a wonderful scent. Its easily absorbed into to skin without a greasy feel. I use this everyday after showering and this leaves my skin with a wonderful scent. It is of great value and i will definately purchase this product again. Its a keeper.
Sam L.
Florence, AL
My skin usually gets oily quick but with this lotion it did not. It was very moisturizing. It made my skin feel moisturizer for longer than most lotion do. It was very gentle on my skin and did not break me out like most do. Yes I would purchase this product again and would reccomend it.
Tatiana R.
Milwaukee, WI
Dive is the best body lotion I have ever used. I love that it is a good product just a little too pricey in my range. But it makes my skin so smooth and soft. It lasts all day so u don't have to continue putting it on every other hour. Of course i would buy it again i recommend it.
Sheena W.
Madisonville, TN
Dove oil instensive is a nice oil that will not leave your body feeling grease or nasty. It helps moisture your skin and leave a smooth feeling as well on your skin. The product is nice for after bath and before bed leaving skin smooth for the next morning.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I really love this entire oil care line by Dove. It really moisturizes your skin. My only complaint is the oily residue it seems to leave behind. However, I noticed the shampoo and conditioner do not tend to do that and I have regularly oily hair.
Rakima S.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely adore every Dove product I have tried especially since I have extremely sensitive skin and am allergic to most ingredients in body lotions. I use this Cream Oil lotion in the fall and winter months when my skin feels extra dry.
Lizbeth H.
Bronx, NY
This body lotion so the best . It smells so good and it leaves you skin feeling very very soft . It has your body looking great and has you looking nice . The price it's not that expensive and I would totally buy it again .
Vanessa C.
Oneonta
This product is amazing. I like how my skin feels after putting it on. And the smell of it is so fresh to me. It never makes me feel too smelly or dry after I put it on. It is such a great product for the price.
Marybeth O.
Roseville, MI
I used this maybe 2 years ago and i was not to satisfied with it. It left me feeling sticky and the smell wasn't appealing to me. I have tried worse id gove it 2 out of 5 stars. I wouldn't purchase it again.
samantha s.
does this make your skin super oily after or is it just enough oil to make your skin smooth and soft and not dry out ?
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
How does this compare to Nivea? Do you find the formula similar?
Kimberly H.
Greeneville, TN
How well does this product work?
Alisha M.
Does this leave a greasy film?
skye o.
Sheboygan, WI
Im looking for a lotion that has intense moisturizing capabilities and has a decent fragrance. Would this work well on my dried out, wind chapped wisconsin skin?