BY DOVE

A Moisture-Loaded Mix With Two Of The Most Powerful Ingredients - Rich Hydrating Shea Butter Cream And Skin-Nourishing Oil - Brings You The Ultimate Moisture From Dove. This Fast-Absorbing Body Lotion Leaves Your Skin Extra Soft, Extra Smooth And Extra Beautiful, Instead Of Extra Dry. Naturally Rich Formula Leaves Skin Silky And Radiant. Made In Usa see more...

• "This lotion is very moisturizing but very oily." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Heather C.
dove cream lotion makes my skin hydrated and very moisturized. my biggest complaint is the greasy feeling it leaves for a while. don't use on your hands if you plan to drive, because you won't be able to grip the steering wheel (learned from experience).
Reyna E.
San Diego
My favorite body lotion! My whole family uses this in our daily routine. It is gentle enough for my daughters skin, who has sensitive skin and tough enough for my hubby's who works hard with his hands. We love this product and will continue to buy! Thanks Dove!
Hannah L.
Somersworth , NH
Makes my skin feel very soft after I use it!  One of the downsides is that it can be very oily. I think it's a little too expensive though! But the packaging was very nice! This lotion is very gentle on my skin! I would definitely buy this again!
Maris B.
This lotion absorbs so fast, I use it when I'm short on time so I don't have to wait for it to absorb before I get dressed. It leaves my skin silky soft. I would prefer it if it had a better fragrance but otherwise it is perfect
Devin A.
Shippensburg, PA
I like using this lotion. It keeps my skin from getting dry and flaky, and its very gentle on your skin. However, if you accidentally put a little bit too much on, it makes your skin feel slimey.
kalani c.
Smelll sooo good. Love it very much the sent stays on you for a long time it meet my expectations very well . Think the pice should be a little lower but it worth every pump.no room for improvement for me.go try it
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
I LOVE this product! I have extremely dry skin so for most this would be enough moisture. It is long lasting for me though if I use it with an in-shower body lotion I bought it at my local Wal-Mart. It is a good value, a little goes a long way. It is a very good value. I for sure recommend this lotion! My skin type is extremely dry and it works ok if by itself once a day but best used morning and night as well as with an in-shower body lotion (I use it with the Nivea one).
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
I keep a pump bottle in the bathroom for everyone to use. I bought it at Walmart and got another bottle later to keep on my dresser. It's pretty gentle on the skin. I would and I have bought again. It kinda coats the skin so some may say it leaves a greasy feeling. I mostly use it on my hands, elbows, and feet. It does a wonderful job improving the skin in these areas. I liked Dove's Pro Age Cream Oil better but I can't seem to find it anymore.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
My new FAVORITE body moisturizer! I have been searching and trialling for years to find something that was hydrating and soothing, but not so thick that I couldn't get dressed after! Behold: Dove Cream Oil! It goes on so smoothly (like oil) but hydrates the skin instantly. I can get dressed after a few minutes and I feel like my skin is being looked after as I go about my day! HIGHLY recommend - great price tag too!
Taylor H.
I love this product. My mother bought it for me the first time when I was still in the hospital after having my daughter. I've been addicted ever since. It is long lasting smoothness and a light scent that is not overpowering at all. It's pump is easy to use, and has never clogged up on me. I have used it through 2 more pregnancies now and it totally keeps my skin healthy and glowing! Even on my face ;)
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.
Jonathan C.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you feel the need to reapply?