BY DOVE

A Moisture-Loaded Mix With Two Of The Most Powerful Ingredients - Rich Hydrating Shea Butter Cream And Skin-Nourishing Oil - Brings You The Ultimate Moisture From Dove. This Fast-Absorbing Body Lotion Leaves Your Skin Extra Soft, Extra Smooth And Extra Beautiful, Instead Of Extra Dry. Naturally Rich Formula Leaves Skin Silky And Radiant. Made In Usa see more...

Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
I LOVE this product! I have extremely dry skin so for most this would be enough moisture. It is long lasting for me though if I use it with an in-shower body lotion I bought it at my local Wal-Mart. It is a good value, a little goes a long way. It is a very good value. I for sure recommend this lotion! My skin type is extremely dry and it works ok if by itself once a day but best used morning and night as well as with an in-shower body lotion (I use it with the Nivea one).
Rose W.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
I keep a pump bottle in the bathroom for everyone to use. I bought it at Walmart and got another bottle later to keep on my dresser. It's pretty gentle on the skin. I would and I have bought again. It kinda coats the skin so some may say it leaves a greasy feeling. I mostly use it on my hands, elbows, and feet. It does a wonderful job improving the skin in these areas. I liked Dove's Pro Age Cream Oil better but I can't seem to find it anymore.
Sammy H.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
My new FAVORITE body moisturizer! I have been searching and trialling for years to find something that was hydrating and soothing, but not so thick that I couldn't get dressed after! Behold: Dove Cream Oil! It goes on so smoothly (like oil) but hydrates the skin instantly. I can get dressed after a few minutes and I feel like my skin is being looked after as I go about my day! HIGHLY recommend - great price tag too!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product. My mother bought it for me the first time when I was still in the hospital after having my daughter. I've been addicted ever since. It is long lasting smoothness and a light scent that is not overpowering at all. It's pump is easy to use, and has never clogged up on me. I have used it through 2 more pregnancies now and it totally keeps my skin healthy and glowing! Even on my face ;)
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently purchased this lotion and I'm a huge fan! I've been using it every night after the shower and my legs feels so smooth! This works better than the lotion I was using before which was double the price for half the size. I also love that there's a pump, that's always a plus for me. The smell is nice but doesn't last, so if you're a perfume wearer there's nothing to worry about.
Desteny M.
Desteny M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm actually not a fan of this lotion I have very dry skin very sensitive skin I have eczema and this particular lotion does not moisturize my skin I have to use excessive amounts and apply throughout the day versus just putting it on once I wouldn't recommend this for someone who has very very dry skin because my personal experience with it wasn't pleasant
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas , AR
I love, love, LOVE this lotion. I use the one for extra dry skin. It's not overly fragrant and it moisturizers my skin so, so well. I used to have super dry skin on my legs and my back would itch because of dry skin and this lotion has remedied both of those issues. I can't see myself ever falling out of love with it!
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
I love this stuff. It makes my skin feel super soft all day long. It smells really nice, but isn't too harsh. I use it daily after my showers and it lasts all day. I wish it was a bit more of a cream, but all in all I love it. I will keep using it because it's definitely worth the cost.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
The smell is amazing! Leave a light but pleasant scent that absolutely lasts all day, even at the end of the night I can still smell it on my skin. Super nourishing, leaves skin super soft, even in the worst and dry weather conditions. Definitely would buy again!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you have really dry skin? If so, this lotion is one of the best. After three uses, you can tell how good this really works. I like to use it when i get out of the shower. Putting on damp skin is the best, because your pores are open so more lotion can seep in.
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Laura Beth W.
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.
Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.
Bloomington, CA
How often do you feel the need to reapply?