Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY DOVE

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant The unique Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream formula leaves underarms smooth & soft Enjoy a cool, refreshing application that provides 24 hour protection Combines pure silk extracts with a beautiful fragrance

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray

Start your review of Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Pallavi V.
Jersey City, NJ
It does what it is supposed to do but it leaves white spots after you spray it in the underarms . Everytime I used it and wore black, I had white spots on my top/dress. The fragrance is good and smells pretty natural but the white spots make it impossible to wear it when wearing black.
Fernanda A.
Falls Church
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite frangrance of all the Dove deodorants, is just good to carry this good smell through all of your day, and is a really keeps you dry.
Shah S.
I use this two times but honestly I love using the Nivea more then five I also love dove but the smell of this is not good and don’t keep 48 hours so I m not really sure if I like it or not as I love long lasting
Kylina-Marie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy spray antiperspirant over the regular bar kind. Dries completely clear, no residue. Leaves me smelling and feeling fresh.
Shannara L.
Cochrane , ON
Easy to use and very convenient to have in spray form! The scent is light and fresh as well as long lasting. My only complaint is that it leaves white marks on clothing so do not apply this if you are wearing dark colours!
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
This spray drys quick and doesn't smell too strong. It doesnt transfer any white cast to my clothing no matter what color I have on and best of all it provides great protection even on the most humid and hot days.
Roseann M.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite clean scent! This works very well. I love the smell. It can be used anywhere you sweat. It doesn’t leave any residue on your clothing. Love it! Usually get it on sale in a drug store. I would totally recommend it.
Taylor H.
Loganville, GA
Has such a nice smell! I switched to sprays because they seem to work better for me personally! I picked it up at my local target and worked out great! The only thing is sometimes it doesn’t seem to last 48 hours but for daily use it’s great
Barbara R.
Columbus, OH
Really good! I never had problems with this. I use every day. This product could be a little bit bigger.. but for me it’s perfect. You can find at Target and Walmart..
glory m.
Sagar
Almost all the Dove body spray are mild. And I like perfumes with mild fragrance. After spraying it gives a soft touch to the skin is the main thing I observed in this spray. 😱
Karina V.