Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY DOVE

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant The unique Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream formula leaves underarms smooth & soft Enjoy a cool, refreshing application that provides 24 hour protection Combines pure silk extracts with a beautiful fragrance

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray

Start your review of Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
jessica g.
Bronx
How not to sweat 101. Purchase this spray. I didn't quite understand the difference between deodorant and anti perspirant until I tried this spray. It really helps you not sweat plus it has a great fresh smell and seriously lasts you all day. There is no need to reapply even on the hottest day.
Rosanais C.
cucuta, Norte de santander
I love dove brand deodorants, they all feel so soft and smell so sweet, do not feel dry skin after a while, they are pretty good
Gloria O.
Can you ever go wrong with dove ? I mean their stuff just gets better and better as time goes by and new things start coming out. This product is awesome!
Karolina K.
Pabianice
I like this deodorant, smells good, keeps up all day. But I know a lot of simillar deodorants and don't stand out as anything special.
Michaela D.
Phoenix , AZ
I've always been a stick deodorant kind of girl until I got a recommendation from a coworker to try out this spray. It has changed my life. I love how easy it is to apply and it works for a full 24 hors.
Julissa H.
Siii este anti-traspirante rn aerosol lo amo.. me mantirne muy fresca por muchas horas. Tiene un oroma suave que eso tambien me gusta y la precrntacio y el tamaño de el estan muy bien y lo puedo llevar en mi bolso
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I have loved this scent since I bought and tried this I hope they come out with a great body wash, and I want to try all the scents.
glory m.
Sagar
Almost all the Dove body spray are mild. And I like perfumes with mild fragrance. After spraying it gives a soft touch to the skin is the main thing I observed in this spray. 😱
Pallavi V.
Jersey City, NJ
It does what it is supposed to do but it leaves white spots after you spray it in the underarms . Everytime I used it and wore black, I had white spots on my top/dress. The fragrance is good and smells pretty natural but the white spots make it impossible to wear it when wearing black.
Chelsea S.
Bozeman, MT
So easy to use, no residue! Dove deodorant smells amazing! Long-lasting freshness! Price is under 5.00$
Karina V.