Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY DOVE

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant The unique Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream formula leaves underarms smooth & soft Enjoy a cool, refreshing application that provides 24 hour protection Combines pure silk extracts with a beautiful fragrance

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray

Start your review of Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
I love it when you have to get it out to your house or something you want it too but you
Arlene S.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG. Love this product. Goes on dry. Doesn't even feel like I have deodorant on. Goes on wet then dries up. And it probably does last for 48 hours but I take a shower every day so I can't say that it does. Will recommend
Alexis B.
San Pedro , CA
I was somewhat skeptical trying this product but I discovered that it was really good and exceeded my expectations. Compared to other products, I believe it's better than most and the scent is wonderful. I will more than likely buy this again.
jessica g.
Bronx
How not to sweat 101. Purchase this spray. I didn't quite understand the difference between deodorant and anti perspirant until I tried this spray. It really helps you not sweat plus it has a great fresh smell and seriously lasts you all day. There is no need to reapply even on the hottest day.
Barbara R.
Columbus, OH
Really good! I never had problems with this. I use every day. This product could be a little bit bigger.. but for me it’s perfect. You can find at Target and Walmart..
Karessa G.
Cabot, AR
Because of my sensitive skin, Dove has always been my go to product. Dove, in my opinion, is reasonable priced and is very effective. This deodorant spray does not leave stains on clothes and it helps prevent sweating. My only complaint is that when you spray it on, it's very cold, but you can't really change that lol. I recommend.
JoHanna T.
The smell is great. It never leves a stain on clothes or underarms. The bottle creates a subtle way to refresh throughout the day.
Rosanais C.
cucuta, Norte de santander
I love dove brand deodorants, they all feel so soft and smell so sweet, do not feel dry skin after a while, they are pretty good
Kayla S.
Miami florida
To be honest I have never really favored dry shampoo product but doves just stood out for me and I have been using it every since. It definitely makes my hair look a lot more naturally hydrated and gives it a full vibe that I definitely love and my hair is shiny and has a lot more volume than before.
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
I just got this in my Beauty box and it's really
Good! The only thing is you have to wait a few seconds for it to dry! But it's really quick
And smells great!