Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY DOVE

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant The unique Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream formula leaves underarms smooth & soft Enjoy a cool, refreshing application that provides 24 hour protection Combines pure silk extracts with a beautiful fragrance

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray

Start your review of Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexis B.
San Pedro , CA
I was somewhat skeptical trying this product but I discovered that it was really good and exceeded my expectations. Compared to other products, I believe it's better than most and the scent is wonderful. I will more than likely buy this again.
Ashley N.
cohocton
Love this stuff cheap and affordable would definitely recommend purchasing. Smells amazing I work in a hot factory all day long. It definitely meets my expectations. Over all I'm satisfied.
Araxi M.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't change this product for anything in the world! I buy a 6 pack at Costco and it lasts for ever! It doesn't stain the clothes and it leaves a good smell. Perfect for hot summer days
Rilee F.
I love love love this spray deodorant! It actually lasts longer than any other spray I have tried. Out is very fresh and smells great. I don't have any issues of it getting on my clothes.
Kate M.
Holy yum these smell good! I don't know how well they work as a regular deodorant/antiperspirant since I only use it as a refresher but I've never had any complaints
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
I just got this in my Beauty box and it's really
Good! The only thing is you have to wait a few seconds for it to dry! But it's really quick
And smells great!
Gloria O.
Can you ever go wrong with dove ? I mean their stuff just gets better and better as time goes by and new things start coming out. This product is awesome!
Fernanda A.
Falls Church
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite frangrance of all the Dove deodorants, is just good to carry this good smell through all of your day, and is a really keeps you dry.
Jenikah M.
I will NEVER use another deodorant again!!! This makes my pits so dry, with no white residue! It doesn't leave white stains on clothing either!!!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I have loved this scent since I bought and tried this I hope they come out with a great body wash, and I want to try all the scents.
Karina V.