Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY DOVE

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant The unique Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream formula leaves underarms smooth & soft Enjoy a cool, refreshing application that provides 24 hour protection Combines pure silk extracts with a beautiful fragrance

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray

Start your review of Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
I've received this as a sample from Walmart and I'm highly impressed with this product. It's very long lasting throughout the day with no stains on shirts. And certainly a little goes a long way highly recommend
Roseann M.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite clean scent! This works very well. I love the smell. It can be used anywhere you sweat. It doesn’t leave any residue on your clothing. Love it! Usually get it on sale in a drug store. I would totally recommend it.
Arlene S.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG. Love this product. Goes on dry. Doesn't even feel like I have deodorant on. Goes on wet then dries up. And it probably does last for 48 hours but I take a shower every day so I can't say that it does. Will recommend
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
My favorite spray deodorant on the market. Smells good and leaves no white powder that gets on my clothes. Works all day even through walks in the heat or a work out at the gym.
Barbara R.
Columbus, OH
Really good! I never had problems with this. I use every day. This product could be a little bit bigger.. but for me it’s perfect. You can find at Target and Walmart..
Emily B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The freshest driest feel ever. Also it kept me a very heavy sweater from smelling or staining m clothes. Miracle in a can. I loved it. And it was very affordable. 10/10 recommend
jessica g.
Bronx
How not to sweat 101. Purchase this spray. I didn't quite understand the difference between deodorant and anti perspirant until I tried this spray. It really helps you not sweat plus it has a great fresh smell and seriously lasts you all day. There is no need to reapply even on the hottest day.
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
This product works well for people who sweat minimally, if you sweat a lot it may not be too ideal. I will recommend this product to friends and family. It is in fact effective and has a cooling sensation to it but too much sweat may be too much for the product. That is what I have experienced. I wont use this product when I go to the gym but for simpler use it would be great.
Karessa G.
Cabot, AR
Because of my sensitive skin, Dove has always been my go to product. Dove, in my opinion, is reasonable priced and is very effective. This deodorant spray does not leave stains on clothes and it helps prevent sweating. My only complaint is that when you spray it on, it's very cold, but you can't really change that lol. I recommend.
Ashiah W.
Dallas , TX
The smell of this #dove cotton dry is to die for. I like to spray this almost all over my clothes. The scent last for days and I know I'm getting the most fresh scent that I can run into. You can smell this dove from a mile away. It keeps you fresh and you don't have to worry about marks on your clothes. It's scent is soft and suddel but don't spray too much because it can irritate your senses.
Karina V.