Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Spray uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY DOVE

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant The unique Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream formula leaves underarms smooth & soft Enjoy a cool, refreshing application that provides 24 hour protection Combines pure silk extracts with a beautiful fragrance

Kimberly D.
Greensboro
This spray drys quick and doesn't smell too strong. It doesnt transfer any white cast to my clothing no matter what color I have on and best of all it provides great protection even on the most humid and hot days.
Kayla S.
Miami florida
To be honest I have never really favored dry shampoo product but doves just stood out for me and I have been using it every since. It definitely makes my hair look a lot more naturally hydrated and gives it a full vibe that I definitely love and my hair is shiny and has a lot more volume than before.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always been a stick deodorant kind of girl until I got a recommendation from a coworker to try out this spray. It has changed my life. I love how easy it is to apply and it works for a full 24 hors.
Alyssa M.
Plant City
Doves spray deodorant is literally the best thing, considering the fact that I'm allergic to stick deodorant, I can only use gel or spray. I love the spray though because it never leaves a sweat stain, and it last longer than other deodorants.
Jessica L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Another amazing product from Dove! Not only do I love it, but I also got one for my 11 year old daughter because she definitely needs to use an antiperspirant/deodorant! Thanks for covering the entire family! Even my husband uses the men's!
Taylor H.
Loganville, GA
Has such a nice smell! I switched to sprays because they seem to work better for me personally! I picked it up at my local target and worked out great! The only thing is sometimes it doesn’t seem to last 48 hours but for daily use it’s great
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
i do not think this spray works.. It leaves a weird dry residue and the smell is atrocious. It has the consistency of a dry shampoo and isn't long lasting whatsoever. I do use on my feet and find more of a lasting affect when used that way.
Stephanie F.
Woodbridge
these are the best ! newest thing and the coolest thing. you don't feel the deodorant at all but you never smell bad even after a long hard work out at the gym. this is the best thing to be invited in 2017 to be honest
Linae B.
Midlothian, VA
I love this spray because it makes applying deodorant much easier. It smells amazing and it isn't heavy or greasy like some deodorants are. It's very affordable to but the only downside is, the spray can leave white spots if it gets on anything dark.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
I've received this as a sample from Walmart and I'm highly impressed with this product. It's very long lasting throughout the day with no stains on shirts. And certainly a little goes a long way highly recommend
Karina V.