Dove Cotton Dry Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray 48 Hour Protection 150 Ml (1 Can)

BY DOVE

Dove Cotton Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant The unique Dove 1/4 moisturising cream formula leaves underarms smooth & soft Enjoy a cool, refreshing application that provides 24 hour protection Combines pure silk extracts with a beautiful fragrance see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janilia 👑.
Janilia 👑.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
This product works well for people who sweat minimally, if you sweat a lot it may not be too ideal. I will recommend this product to friends and family. It is in fact effective and has a cooling sensation to it but too much sweat may be too much for the product. That is what I have experienced. I wont use this product when I go to the gym but for simpler use it would be great.
Karessa G.
Karessa G.
Cabot, AR
Because of my sensitive skin, Dove has always been my go to product. Dove, in my opinion, is reasonable priced and is very effective. This deodorant spray does not leave stains on clothes and it helps prevent sweating. My only complaint is that when you spray it on, it's very cold, but you can't really change that lol. I recommend.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Miami florida
To be honest I have never really favored dry shampoo product but doves just stood out for me and I have been using it every since. It definitely makes my hair look a lot more naturally hydrated and gives it a full vibe that I definitely love and my hair is shiny and has a lot more volume than before.
jessica g.
jessica g.
Bronx
How not to sweat 101. Purchase this spray. I didn't quite understand the difference between deodorant and anti perspirant until I tried this spray. It really helps you not sweat plus it has a great fresh smell and seriously lasts you all day. There is no need to reapply even on the hottest day.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Plant City
Doves spray deodorant is literally the best thing, considering the fact that I'm allergic to stick deodorant, I can only use gel or spray. I love the spray though because it never leaves a sweat stain, and it last longer than other deodorants.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
i do not think this spray works.. It leaves a weird dry residue and the smell is atrocious. It has the consistency of a dry shampoo and isn't long lasting whatsoever. I do use on my feet and find more of a lasting affect when used that way.
Arlene S.
Arlene S.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG. Love this product. Goes on dry. Doesn't even feel like I have deodorant on. Goes on wet then dries up. And it probably does last for 48 hours but I take a shower every day so I can't say that it does. Will recommend
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
I've received this as a sample from Walmart and I'm highly impressed with this product. It's very long lasting throughout the day with no stains on shirts. And certainly a little goes a long way highly recommend
Linae B.
Linae B.
Midlothian, VA
I love this spray because it makes applying deodorant much easier. It smells amazing and it isn't heavy or greasy like some deodorants are. It's very affordable to but the only downside is, the spray can leave white spots if it gets on anything dark.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always been a stick deodorant kind of girl until I got a recommendation from a coworker to try out this spray. It has changed my life. I love how easy it is to apply and it works for a full 24 hors.