Dove  Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Beauty Bar 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Katlynn B.Dove  Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Beauty Bar 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Aislin C.
Dove  Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Beauty Bar 14 Ct Pack

Dove Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Beauty Bar 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Experience a bar that can refresh-and care for skin-at the same time. Dove has combined its hydrating lotion with the uplifting scent of cucumber and green tea for a bar that leaves you with the clean, cool feeling of hydrated skin. see more...

Dove  Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Beauty Bar 14 Ct Pack
Dove Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Beauty Bar 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Jet.com*
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Excellent moisture for a bar soap, honestly the fragrance is light but still fresh which I enjoy. And it doesn't dry my skin out , nor does it make it oily and break out. So I would say overall that this is a winner. Inexpensive , great quality perfect for my needs.
Megan A.
Niagara Falls, NY
My fiancé and myself swear by this soap. It hydrates tour skin and for myself who has dry skin it works great. I bounce back and forth between different soaps but I do like this one. It’s gentle on the skin and has a refreshing smell.
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Me gusta mucho este producto sobretodo por q humecta la piel y huele rico y deja suave la piel se la recomiendo mucho poreso el doy cinco estrellas y es buena marca tiene monesture no son muy caros
Karen M.
My fav sense and live my skin feeling clean, refresh,soft and smooth. I feel it’s softening my skin especially on my arms, elbows and knee. I smell the sense almost all day. It also help during the harsh winter month leaving my skin feeling soft.
đź‘»:mami_vanessa s.
Fullerton, CA
This smells so so so good ! & leaves my skin so soft & my kids love this ! It’s good in price & I would forever use Dove products & you could find it every where & I would highly recommend it to anyone
Kendal C.
Tempe, AZ
I used Dove Beauty Bars White all the time growing up. My grandma would always drop off bars of dove whenever we were running low hahaha. Love how soft my skin is after one use. You don't get that rubbery feeling like some bars of soap give you. Would always go back to dove just want to try other things out there.
Margaret C.
Seattle
This soap is great, I get it at the drugstore or at Target. It's slightly moisturizing, lathers up beautifully, and the scent is nice in the shower but doesn't last. The only downside of this soap is that after you take the plastic off, even when it's still in the box, it makes everything in my bathroom drawer smell of soap. Not a terrible thing, but certainly noticeable!
Kayla W.
Such a nice soap I love the scent and how smooth and gentle it is! It lefts a nice touch on your whole entire body! The price is great and cheap so you can purchase at any local store. This was a great deal since it comes in packs. I would recommend people to try this brand of soap because it smells so bomb!
Aislin C.
Belleville , WI
Cleans my body really really well and rinses off smoothly and leaves a great scent. It is super gentle on my super sensitive skin. I use it everyday. My skin is dry and it moisturizes it immediately. I buy this product all the time!
Tara J.
This had been my go to soap for years. My pediatrician recommended Dove unscented to bathe my newborn daughter who is now 23. The soap is cleansing with over drying and moisturizing without leaving a film. It is also extremely affordable and will remain a staple in our home.