BY DOVE

lilianna j.
lilianna j.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm always buying this body soap because I love it! It smells so good and leaves your body soft! #Dove #Loveit
Rafael G.
Rafael G.
Stockton
I love this scent makes you smell and feel so fresh and clean I stock up with this because I love it so much
shawna C.
shawna C.
Vine Grove, KY
I have always used dove.  Mosturizes  my body. Keeps soft. Yes it very easy to apply. Love dove. Red. Recommend
Heather C.
Heather C.
Love this product and the way it smells. Very smooth feeling and love that it comes in a gift set.
Roxana C.
Roxana C.
Long Beach, CA
I got this ones and it was la best I like the smell of cucumber . This was just fantastic
Love this product. Has a lot of lather and the aftet bath softness is great. Good price too
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
I absolutely love all of doves products ! I did not buy this as a gift package but would love to receive it as one! 😝 I love the way doves soap leaves my skin silky smooth and smelling amazing !!
I have used this body wash and truly love it- it does make you feel cool and refreshed after using it! My hubby doesn't like over powering smells so this is perfect for our household!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Granger , IN
In so dry so dove is one of ye only soaps I ise.. Love this scent in the summer it's super fresh!
Samantha l.
Samantha l.
Melbourne, FL
I use this everyday! And my skin never has dried out. I love that it's a moisturizer!