Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant

This dry spray antiperspirant is infused with the revitalizing fragrance of cucumber and green tea.

It really dry fast?
HoW long can you wear this deodorant before reapplying ?
Does this really offer 48 hour protection?
Start your review of Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant!
How would you rate this product?
want to start by saying I do not like aerosol antiperspirants. My experience with them haven't been the best, they don't last all day, they go on wet, and they dry my skin out. Dove's dry spray, completely different! It drys immediately and lasts all day. I would have been sold on those two things alone but there's more to love. Beauty finish smells so good which is great for the days I forget to wear perfume. It has a sophisticated smell for a deodorant. You smell like your wearing a perfume and not the body splash of a pre-teen or regular antiperspirants. With the quick drying time there's no residue left behind do no vlothing marks EVEN ON DARKS! Plus no heavy cake like feeling like invisible solids. It's like your not wearing anything. A bonus is the sleek can. It fits nicely in the hand with the contour sculpting not like the others that are bulky like a can of hair spray.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in a voxbox. Absolutely love the fragrance of this. Also, love that this spray really does go on clear and doesn’t cause little white clumps of deodorant on your underarms or clothes. My only complaint with this is that I feel like it is not quite as strong as stick deodorant. This leaves me feeling like I need to reapply after a few hours. However, I will definitely buy again, as this is my favorite deodorant for anything sleeveless or dark-colored tops (doesn’t leave white stains).Absolutely love the fragrance of this. Also, love that this spray really does go on clear and doesn’t cause little white clumps of deodorant on your underarms or clothes. My only complaint with this is that I feel like it is not quite as strong as stick deodorant. This leaves me feeling like I need to reapply after a few hours. However, I will definitely buy again, as this is my favorite deodorant for anything sleeveless or dark-colored tops (doesn’t leave white stains).LikeReply
Staten Island
Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Adeanah S.
hiii lovely, since everyone enjoyed my other care products i did, i decided to do this one. ik everyone hates stick deodorants because of the residue it leaves behind so which is why dry spray is better. im obsessed with this spray. it smells so good. its a strong smell but not overpowering which is good. it leaves my pits really cool & refreshed. i would recommend you to get this.
Greer, SC
Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Dominique F.
Obsessed. These are so much easier to use, cleaner and less annoying than stick deodorant. I typically keep one in my purse at all times. I know a lot of retailers sell these for $6+ however, if you purchase online you can typically get them for $2.99. Honestly I buy mine new at a flea market in South Carolina where they are 2/$5.
Vilonia, AR
I love these SO much!!! They smell amazing! I love this one, the pear and many of the other scents. I have no issues washing it off at the end of the day (no clumps) but if you try to wash it off writhing an hour or two of putting it on, it is I’ll put up a bit of a fight. You kind of just have to roll it off/double wash your pits but absolutely is not a deal breaker for me. I always feel fresh! I don’t see any sweat marks so I suppose it’s doing it job there, paired up with my [product:certain-dri-clinical-strength-antiperspirant-roll-on,-1.2-oz]. I won’t be switching anytime soon! Thank you, Dove!
Rockville Centre
I really like the concept of this deodorant. I use this product every single day. A spray on deodorant is much more ideal for me, and makes it easier to apply it whether it’s in the morning, or during the day when I’m on the go. My only issue with this is that it doesn’t dry quickly, and if you put any shirt on after applying this, the deodorant gets all over my clothes! This is very easy to get off of my clothes, but can be annoying at times. Super affordable and smells great. I usually buy the coconut scented one!
Allen, TX
I like these dry antiperspirant spray. I never have to worry much about sweating through clothing on a regular basis. This makes my pits smell nice all day and I never have to worry about body odor. Not to mention, this sleek packaging makes it easy to throw it in your purse, gym bag, or backpack if you do any activities that may make you sweat a lil somethin extra. The cool cucumber is a nice simplistic scent. One notch above being completely scentless without being obnoxious. Pleasant.
Long Beach
This dove dry spray is one of my holy grails ever! this product is so good because it smells so good and the smell doesn't fade away. This helps me stay fresh all day long. I have bought so many because they are super great so I stock up as much as I can. It doesn't leave any residue at all. Once you let it dry it absorbs to the skin. Great if you want to wear tank tops because you can't even tell you are wearing any. I would definitely recommend it to everyone. :)
Eagle Point, OR
This is the second brand I’ve tried that was a dry spray antiperspirant, I don’t remember what the first brand was but it doesn’t matter because this one is amazing! It is truly dry, keeps you sweat free and smelling great all day, not choking or overbearing! I use doves roll on deodorant daily but keep the travel size of this in my purse and desk at work for emergencies and long days! 10/10 would recommend Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant

154 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...