BY DOVE #24 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

•  0% Alcohol Formula Helps Reduce Skin Irritation
  •  Contains ¼ Moisturizers For Soft And Smooth Underarms
  •  Helps Delicate Underarms Recover From Shaving Irritation
  •  Revitalizing Dove Cucumber And Green Tea Scent
  • Imagine You Could Take The Refreshing Feeling Of A Cool Shower On A Hot Day And Squeeze It Into A Dove Antiperspirant And Use It Every Morning. Wouldn’t That Start Every Day On The Right Note? Well, You Can Have This Feeling With Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials – A Dry Spray Antiperspirant Infused With The Fresh Fragrance Of Cucumber And Green Tea.

Containing ¼ Moisturizers And With An Alcohol-free, Dermatologically Tested Formula, This Fresh Dove Antiperspirant Leaves Your Underarms Feeling Soft And Smooth While Providing Protection That Lasts For Up To 48 Hours. It Goes On Instantly Dry So You Can Get Dressed And Start Your Day Straightaway.
Stay Cool And Dry All Day Long With The Fresh Signature Fragrance Of Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant.
For Your Morning Boost Of Cucumber And Green Tea, Shake The Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Can, Hold It Around 6in From Your Underarm And Deliver A Quick Spray For One Or Two Seconds On Each Underarm. You Can Get Dressed Straightaway With This Dry Spray Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I've heard great things about these! Are they as good as ...2 Answers
  • Does this last very long on? I'm always scared to try thi...25 Answers
  • I might be a little new to spray deodorants, but does it ...2 Answers
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried almost all of these and I have to say while I was skeptical at first, I actually really like these. My personal favorite is Nourishing Beauty one since it has a clean scent without having too much of a powdery scent. It just makes my life so easy when I apply it in the morning and also during the day if I need to. Also, the dry time on this is super short. My only advice would be to not be very heavy handed when applying it. Some days I zone out when applying it and it can cause it to ball up and not dry as well. Also, I wax my underarms and for a couple days after my underarms are very sensitive so using a stick deodorant can hurt a lot but using this dry spray one doesn't hurt at all. Fair warning, spray this in an area will good air circulation. I don't notice it a lot with the brand but sometimes the powder that ends up getting into the air can cause my lungs to close up. I don't know if it is an ingredient in the spray that causes it but it doesn't happen every time I use it so I don't care too much. I tend to notice it happens more with the powdery scents so fair warning to everyone in case you experience something like this while other products. The cucumber or pomegranate scents might not cause this reaction but I enjoy the scent of the one I have now when I use it so I'm willing to overlook this occasional occurrence.
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
I received this as an Influenster trial product and I have never loved a deodorant more! Since the trial one ran out, I have soley bought this deodorant. It is very affordable, easy to apply, and long-lasting. I have previously used deodorants that prevent white marks and still resulted with white marks. HOWEVER, with this dry spray I have seen no white marks on any of my clothes. The smell lasts all day and I am an incredibly active individual (managing a retail store, hiking frequently, and running everyday). I feel that everyone should give this a try! My favorite scent is the cucumber one, as it is refreshing but not overwhelming.
Mareike L.
Ladies! Dove does it again! Toss out any and all other deodorants you own! This Dove dry spray (cool essentials) is so perfectly bottled up, it's truly a product you will want to stock up on, because when it runs out, you will be devastated! Have tried all the scents and is so hard to decide which one you like best, that I have purchased all scents available! I have given bottles away to friends and family, and have now created little Dove Spray monsters! Love love love this product!
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used dove original stick antiperspirant for years and when this new spray formula came out I figured I’d try it because I was getting “pit stains” on my clothing from the residue left behind by the stick deodorant. My first week using the spray I noticed there were no more pit stains, no deodorant marks on my clothes and the spray just worked better overall in reducing sweat! It costs the same as the stick deodorant and smells great .. doesn’t last as long as the stick does (one bottle lasts a month which is still really good) but in my opinion it’s worth it since it works better for me overall. I highly recommend the entire line of these antiperspirant sprays!
Yanibell P.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not all into the dry spray antiperspirant. I am more of a stick deodorant kind of gal but after trying this Dove product, I am now sold on spray deodorant. This one especially is different than others i've tried in the past. It sprays really thin mists, and it does not leave a crazy white cast like others. It dries up pretty fast which is great because who has time to wait for their deodorant to dry in order to put on their clothes so that it doesn't ruin their clothes.
Kelsey P.
I originally used to use this in the stick formula, which was my favorite back in the day. The scent was refreshing and fruity, like cucumber melon, and the formula lasted all day. I was excited to try the updated spray on formula, and at first I loved it. It has the same strength and staying power, but personally after a few hours the scent became overpowering and kind of gave me a headache. Besides that, I would say this is still a great brand and great product for the price.
Ami✨ K.
New York
This is an ok product. I feel like it might have made a tiny difference by not really anything mindblowing. I’m generally not a good judge of antiperspirants because I don’t really sweat much but the thing that truly bothers me about this product is the smell. I’m usually a fan of cucumber scents which is why I picked this one up but instead of smelling clean and fresh it smelled like I just bathed in cucumber juice. I definitely recommend getting the unscented version.
Gladys R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This dry spray deodorant was on sale on target so i decided to give it a try. It protects me from odor and wetness. As soon as you spray it goes instantly dry on your skin. The only thing that i don’t like about this dry spray is the smell kind of strong makes me sneeze and you have to put pressure to spray. Im going back to dove original solid.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried this cool essential spray as well as the beauty finish, and I have to say I enjoy the beauty finish more. This dry spray goes on clear, which is amazing, no white marks! But, the scent is overwhelming and I don't particularly enjoy the smell. It does keep me dry and masks any body odors, I unfortunately just cannot handle the scent.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
This is the only spray deodorant that I have ever tried but it just isn’t very effective. It smells okay but I doesn’t do anything to stop sweating. This also goes everywhere like I have to spray it quickly and run out of the room to make sure I don’t inhale it. I have some shoulder issues so there is sometimes where I have to use this but I really don’t like it, if it wasn’t so cheap it would be getting 2 stars.
Britney J.
Kansas City, MO
Does this last very long on? I'm always scared to try things like this out.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is this product? Does it work as well as the regular Dove?
Yuliya G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How fast does this dry?
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
I've been looking to get into this instead of deodorant stick. How do you all think it compares?
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Has anyone tried this? Did it work? How was the smell? Whats your overall rating from 1-5 (5 being excellent)? Thanks!!