Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz uploaded by Zorangela O.Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz uploaded by Beatriz C.

Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz

Body mist 3 fl oz Cucumber and green tea scent Hint of moisturizer see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I bought a deodorant that had this as a sample for free and it was A good little prize to have with my deodorant it smells really good and sticks figures clothes so it doesn't fade away really quickly give your fresh smell if you need it and wonderful for purses to carry around and travel" in 1 review
  • "It has a very nice smell but in my exsperince with dove perfume it's a little bit too wet." in 1 review
Alejandra G.
I like to put this funniness on it right when I get out of the shower cuz it just make me feel refreshed like to put it on when I wake because it wakes me up even more.
JaLisa B.
Westville, FL
5 stars? No. 15 stars! I always love dove because it helps my skin, I was so excited when I found out they even make dove in perfume. Yes! Gotta have it on me
Zorangela O.
San Juan, PR
OmG excellent love that smell so good and the price is good too I recomended. My doughter love that too she is a teeneger
Amanda D.
I have this in Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena and it smells SO good! I love using this during the summer
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I love this clean #scent it matches my soap and deodorant it is fresh and not obnoxious leaving you cool and fresh
Anahi G.
I love this ! It smells so good and fresh . It's perfect for after the gym . It smells very clean and it's the perfect size to keep in your purse for on the go .
Yvonne M.
Thomasville, NC
I love the way it smells! But, of course the smell doesn't last so, you will need to respray yourself. But, it has a nice, clean, cucumber smell and its not over powering. I carry mine in my purse. So, whenever I need a spray, I just bring it out and squirt.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Love dove deodorant , sprays, lotions , body wash you name it i love it !!leaves skin so soft and great smell !!
Pam M.
I love this scent. It is light on my skin, dries quickly, and doesn't leave a sticky residue.
Ryashia M.
My mom always buy these from walmart and they never let is down i love there smell so bad
Miriam P.
Did they discontinue this body mists??
صوفيا💎 s.
Is there who liked this product?