Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz uploaded by Zorangela O.Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz uploaded by Beatriz C.

BY DOVE

Body mist 3 fl oz Cucumber and green tea scent Hint of moisturizer see more...

• Did they discontinue this body mists?? 1 Answers
Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz
  • "It has a very nice smell but in my exsperince with dove perfume it's a little bit too wet." in 1 review
  • "I bought a deodorant that had this as a sample for free and it was A good little prize to have with my deodorant it smells really good and sticks figures clothes so it doesn't fade away really quickly give your fresh smell if you need it and wonderful for purses to carry around and travel" in 1 review
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
provo, UT
Great product, always in my purse, its a must. I am an eternal dove fan, very affordable
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
If you ever want to refresh yourself from a long day at work and have to go somewhere quick this is the go to product !!! Dove is one of my favorites !!
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Thomasville, NC
I love the way it smells! But, of course the smell doesn't last so, you will need to respray yourself. But, it has a nice, clean, cucumber smell and its not over powering. I carry mine in my purse. So, whenever I need a spray, I just bring it out and squirt.
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of Dove products but I had never tried their spray. I picked this up on clearance once day while grocery shopping. Very refreshing and smells wonderful. Another great product from Dove!
Erin A.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It smells so good. It's not as long lasting as other body mists, but I would definitely recommend it.
Anahi G.
Anahi G.
I love this ! It smells so good and fresh . It's perfect for after the gym . It smells very clean and it's the perfect size to keep in your purse for on the go .
Tete M.
Tete M.
Rohini M.
Rohini M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells soo good. It's definitely a "mist" , there is a lot of liquid that comes out per spray.. all in all, a great product for a great price
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Joliet, IL
This is good if you just want to smell fresh. The fragrance isn't very strong. It is nice just for a quick spray.
Miriam P.
Miriam P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did they discontinue this body mists??