Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz uploaded by Zorangela O.Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz uploaded by Beatriz C.

BY DOVE

Body mist 3 fl oz Cucumber and green tea scent Hint of moisturizer see more...

Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz
  • "It has a very nice smell but in my exsperince with dove perfume it's a little bit too wet." in 1 review
  • "I bought a deodorant that had this as a sample for free and it was A good little prize to have with my deodorant it smells really good and sticks figures clothes so it doesn't fade away really quickly give your fresh smell if you need it and wonderful for purses to carry around and travel" in 1 review
Angela U.
Robinson , TX
Yvonne M.
Thomasville, NC
I love the way it smells! But, of course the smell doesn't last so, you will need to respray yourself. But, it has a nice, clean, cucumber smell and its not over powering. I carry mine in my purse. So, whenever I need a spray, I just bring it out and squirt.
Anahi G.
I love this ! It smells so good and fresh . It's perfect for after the gym . It smells very clean and it's the perfect size to keep in your purse for on the go .
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It smells so good. It's not as long lasting as other body mists, but I would definitely recommend it.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of Dove products but I had never tried their spray. I picked this up on clearance once day while grocery shopping. Very refreshing and smells wonderful. Another great product from Dove!
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this clean #scent it matches my soap and deodorant it is fresh and not obnoxious leaving you cool and fresh
Bre M.
Smells refreshing and clean but you may have to reapply after some time ! Otherwise it's not too strong
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good! If you need a good body spray that's not cloying or overdone this is amazing. I'm allergic though, so I had to stop using it.
Amanda D.
I have this in Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena and it smells SO good! I love using this during the summer
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
I always keep this in my office at work. It is great for a quick refresh. The smell don't linger for too long, so it it not too overpowering.
Miriam P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did they discontinue this body mists??