Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz uploaded by Zorangela O.Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz uploaded by Beatriz C.

BY DOVE

Body mist 3 fl oz Cucumber and green tea scent Hint of moisturizer see more...

Dove Cool Essentials Body Mist - 3 Fl Oz
  • "It has a very nice smell but in my exsperince with dove perfume it's a little bit too wet." in 1 review
  • "I bought a deodorant that had this as a sample for free and it was A good little prize to have with my deodorant it smells really good and sticks figures clothes so it doesn't fade away really quickly give your fresh smell if you need it and wonderful for purses to carry around and travel" in 1 review
Alejandra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to put this funniness on it right when I get out of the shower cuz it just make me feel refreshed like to put it on when I wake because it wakes me up even more.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of Dove products but I had never tried their spray. I picked this up on clearance once day while grocery shopping. Very refreshing and smells wonderful. Another great product from Dove!
Yvonne M.
Thomasville, NC
I love the way it smells! But, of course the smell doesn't last so, you will need to respray yourself. But, it has a nice, clean, cucumber smell and its not over powering. I carry mine in my purse. So, whenever I need a spray, I just bring it out and squirt.
Dayl J.
This stuff is a great way to refresh on a hot day or to add a light scent without being too overpowered like some perfumes can be. I like this scent in particular, very clean.
Anahi G.
I love this ! It smells so good and fresh . It's perfect for after the gym . It smells very clean and it's the perfect size to keep in your purse for on the go .
JaLisa B.
Westville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
5 stars? No. 15 stars! I always love dove because it helps my skin, I was so excited when I found out they even make dove in perfume. Yes! Gotta have it on me
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good! If you need a good body spray that's not cloying or overdone this is amazing. I'm allergic though, so I had to stop using it.
Rohini M.
Brooklyn , NY
Smells soo good. It's definitely a "mist" , there is a lot of liquid that comes out per spray.. all in all, a great product for a great price
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
I always keep this in my office at work. It is great for a quick refresh. The smell don't linger for too long, so it it not too overpowering.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It smells so good. It's not as long lasting as other body mists, but I would definitely recommend it.
Miriam P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did they discontinue this body mists??