BY DOVE

• Formulated With Vibrant Color Lock
• Leaves Colored Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes With Regular Use
• Gently Cleanses For Daily Use

Many Of Us Love The Look And Feel Of Freshly Colored Or Hilighted Hair – Our Hair Shines As Bright As We Feel Inside, And It’s Only Natural That We Want That Feeling To Last As Long As Possible. If You’re Wondering How To Make Hair Color Vibrancy Last Longer, The Secret Is Using Products That Will Nourish Your Colored Hair. We've Developed Dove Color Care System To Do Just That – The Unique Formula With Vibrant Color Lock Helps Keep Your Color Vibrant For Up To 40 Washes, Making It Our Best System For Color- Treated Hair.
This Gently And Protecting System For Colored Hair Instantly Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Hair, Making It Look And Feel Beautiful, Strong And Healthier Day After Day. Simply Apply Dove Color Care Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For Best Results, Follow Up With Dove Color Care Conditioner.
Note: For Best Results, Use With Dove Color Care Conditioner

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Carbomer, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Gluconolactone, Peg-45m, Benzophenone-4, Adipic Acid, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ppg-9, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This shampoo lathers very nicely and it smells really good. It leaves my hair so soft. I don't usually spend a lot of money on myself, but occasionally I will spend the couple extra dollars and instead of getting a 2 in 1 or a bargain brand, I will get the Dove shampoo. I use their body wash, too.
Madison M.
yall I LOVE THIS STUFF honestly all things that dove makes I love. This shampoo smells sooo good and leaves your hair so smooth and soft! I feel like this honestly CLEANS your hair without having all the harsh chemicals in it. I feel like it really moisturizes your hair like your hair has been begging for. Our hair needs to be moisturized just like our skin does. And this is the product YOU NEED. Dove is very affordable and you don't need much product. Now dove isn't a professorial brand but for a drugstore shampoo it's very great for you hair I will never use anything else! After a few uses I have seen a huge difference in frizz. I literally don't have it anymore. Who doesn't want soft hair? lol. The smell literally last a couple of days. so I highly recommend this product for all ages. I use their conditioner, body wash, and deodorant. See how obsessed I am with his brand lol hopefully you will be too!
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
I love the smell of all Dove products. My husband used to use their shampoo a lot cause he liked the smell of it. Unfortunately it caused terrible breakout on his scalp. Now that he switched to another the breakout is gone completely. Though I myself didn’t have a problem with the products but I’ve switched to a sulfate-free shampoo which works better.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I mainly used this shampoo for the scent. I started it using it before I even started to dye my hair because of how great it smelled and the scent lingered throughout the day. I always get compliments on it and it makes my hair feel very soft. Now that my hair is color treated, I think it really helps to keep the color lasting as long as it can, especially if you don't wash your hair everyday. I really love this stuff!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Julieta R.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this shampoo one time when they didn't have the brand that i usually buy. I did like it but it is nothing compared to my favorite shampoo/conditioner. When my hair finally air dried it was all a big puffy mess. Smells good, good lather but it stripped my hair of all natural oils every use and the frizz was horrible.
Debbie H.
My holy grail of drugstore brand shampoos ! Smells amazing , Kees my hair soft, and a little goes a long way . This shampoo does not dry out your hair or scalp. It nourishes and strengthens your hair over time! If it was affordable I would be purchasing it all the time
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
Dove never seems to let me down. Its my number 1 go to product!! Love how it smells and leaves my hair looking and feeling! For a long lasting fresh and clean and great smell you'll never go wrong! Extremely recommend by me and my whole family!❤❤❤❤
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love dove products, soaps, shampoo, conditioner. They smell so good and make my hair feel so nice and smooth and they do not dry out my skin or hair. Will keep buying and recommending to others. Would love to try more of their products.
Ashley H.
Lynden , WA
Dove shampoos are probably my favorite nonprofessional shampoos and conditioners, mainly for the scent and price. This shampoo I love during the winter when my hair becomes really dry and it does a great job.
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
Who else likes this?
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Is Dove shampoo legit? I've only tried their deodorant and body wash/scrub!
Rhea F.
Tampa, FL
Is there any kind that is safe for color treated hair?
Lisbeth S.
Para que tipo de cabello es?
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
I love dove soap and bath wash I am useing the shampoo I was wondering is the a shampoo to add body to your hair Thanks