BY DOVE

• Formulated With Vibrant Color Lock
• Leaves Colored Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes With Regular Use
• Gently Cleanses For Daily Use

Many Of Us Love The Look And Feel Of Freshly Colored Or Hilighted Hair – Our Hair Shines As Bright As We Feel Inside, And It’s Only Natural That We Want That Feeling To Last As Long As Possible. If You’re Wondering How To Make Hair Color Vibrancy Last Longer, The Secret Is Using Products That Will Nourish Your Colored Hair. We've Developed Dove Color Care System To Do Just That – The Unique Formula With Vibrant Color Lock Helps Keep Your Color Vibrant For Up To 40 Washes, Making It Our Best System For Color- Treated Hair.
This Gently And Protecting System For Colored Hair Instantly Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Hair, Making It Look And Feel Beautiful, Strong And Healthier Day After Day. Simply Apply Dove Color Care Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For Best Results, Follow Up With Dove Color Care Conditioner.
Note: For Best Results, Use With Dove Color Care Conditioner

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Carbomer, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Gluconolactone, Peg-45m, Benzophenone-4, Adipic Acid, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ppg-9, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I mainly used this shampoo for the scent. I started it using it before I even started to dye my hair because of how great it smelled and the scent lingered throughout the day. I always get compliments on it and it makes my hair feel very soft. Now that my hair is color treated, I think it really helps to keep the color lasting as long as it can, especially if you don't wash your hair everyday. I really love this stuff!
Hayley G.
Goodells
This shampoo not only smells incredible, it actually has protected my hair color from fading or disappearing altogether. I have very hard well water, so my platinum blonde hair is hard to maintain, but this shampoo has proven to me that it's worth keeping around! Works amazing!
Dena M.
Love the smell of the original dove scent. Everyone always can smell it after I just wash my hair and always ask what it is! It keep your hair moisturized and so soft! This works great for color treated hair. Definitely helps maintain color longer. I highly recommend dove to EVERYONE!
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
My holy grail of drugstore brand shampoos ! Smells amazing , Kees my hair soft, and a little goes a long way . This shampoo does not dry out your hair or scalp. It nourishes and strengthens your hair over time! If it was affordable I would be purchasing it all the time
Erin H.
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
This makes your hair feel SO soft while protecting the longevity of your hair color. I’ve been using this shampoo for years. Every time I try to switch, I wanna be up coming right back. There’s nothing like the way this makes your hair feel.
ĸιnley🌻 H.
Lake Providence, LA
Best color care shampoo I have used. It is only three dollars and last about 2 1/2 weeks or longer. And I wash my hair a lot. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave it dry after my shower. I even have gotten my boyfriend to use it.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This shampoo lathers very nicely and it smells really good. It leaves my hair so soft. I don't usually spend a lot of money on myself, but occasionally I will spend the couple extra dollars and instead of getting a 2 in 1 or a bargain brand, I will get the Dove shampoo. I use their body wash, too.
Kyla G.
Asheville, NC
It’s a great shampoo that works well. It does not have many things going for it other than it cleans the hair well. I have no complaints given that it is a basic shampoo. I would buy again for trips and such.
Jasmine M.
Sweetwater, TN
With having red hair dye all the time it's important to have a shampoo that won't cause my hair to fade quickly. Dove shampoo is great at preventing fading and keeping my hair shiny and giving it volume!
Julieta R.
Los angeles, CA
I bought this shampoo one time when they didn't have the brand that i usually buy. I did like it but it is nothing compared to my favorite shampoo/conditioner. When my hair finally air dried it was all a big puffy mess. Smells good, good lather but it stripped my hair of all natural oils every use and the frizz was horrible.
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
Who else likes this?
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Is Dove shampoo legit? I've only tried their deodorant and body wash/scrub!
Rhea F.
Tampa, FL
Is there any kind that is safe for color treated hair?
Lisbeth S.
Para que tipo de cabello es?
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
I love dove soap and bath wash I am useing the shampoo I was wondering is the a shampoo to add body to your hair Thanks

back