Dove Color Care Leave On Conditioner uploaded by Mayerlin G.Dove Color Care Leave On Conditioner uploaded by Maria C.

BY DOVE

New Damage Solutions With Uv Complex &Amp; Color Lock Lightweight Anti-Fade Protection For Vibrant Looking Color Our Lightweight Conditioning Creme, With Color Lock &Amp; Uv Complex, Protects Your Color All Day, Keeping It Vibrant &Amp; Luminous.&Nbsp; Leaves Hair Touchable Soft, Smooth &Amp; Manageable - Say Goodbye To Dullness &Amp; Dryout. Keep The Color.&Nbsp; Keep The Feeling. Advanced Care &Amp; Repair.&Nbsp; Love Your Hair. 1-800-761-3683 Made In Usa see more...

Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Shampoo & Conditioner both have a beautiful sweet scent and contain a colour revitaliser and micro moisture serum. The Damage Therapy Colour Care Conditioner contains a damage sensor technology serum that works to repair hair damage and lock in colour to gently cleanse without stripping any essential moisturizers away. I noticed my colour being more vibrant and not fading as fast as it normally does. The conditioner is light and doesn’t weigh hair down and also leaves it smelling beautiful. I love both of these – however the other two products in the range were my favorite!
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
Excellent. Priceless. The answer you've been searching for.
This is the best hair care product I have ever used. It is the only product that worked to tame my dry, straw-like wild hair.
I tried a small dollop as soon as it arrived and my hair was instantly transformed into shinny, healthy looking hair.
I thought it was a fluke.
I washed my hair and applied this while my hair was damp and it worked like magic.
The scent is mild and the texture is light and greaseless.
A little goes a long way.
This will not weigh down your hair.
You can throw out your shelves of half empty bottles of disappointment.
This is all you need.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove Color Care Leave On Conditioner Turn to Dove hair care for products that nourish hair day after day. From shampoo to hair masks and styling products
Dominique R.
San Antonio, TX
Dove Color Care Leave on conditioner is a great leave in product, The scent like all Dove products is nice and subtle, that lasts. I love how this product leaves my hair feeling, for the price which is affordable. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Angela R.
Atwater, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product but did not do well enough to hydrate my hair. I prefer using other leave in conditioners like Morrocan oil. It was a good price though for what it accomplished and my hair did stay hydrated for what it did. For the price I might buy it again
Nancy W.
Muncie, IN
Thus is great for keeping in the color. It makes my hair so smooth. It did the job on keep my color lasting longer. It last for a little ng time as I only need a little at a time. I have tried other products that cost less and it didn't last long. I wish it were less expensive.
Miranda A.
Madisonville, TN
I've been using this leave in conditioner for years. I love it because it leaves my hair soft, hydrated, and shiny. The only complaint it that it leaves an oily residue on my hands after I apply it.
Mariah L.
Woodland, CA
I'm so obsessed with dove shampoo and conditioner. I don't really like the cooking one! Which I wish I did because of the scent! Being that it is cooling I feel it dries up my hair. I love the daily moisture one
Ceara Q.
Denver, Co
This is great for all hair types so nice leave in conditioner it specially when you live in dry climates keep your hair spring and shiny and moisturized
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
This stuff is amazing! It makes my hair soft and even helps straighten it when I blow dry, keeps the frizz down and makes my wavy hair have nice volume..
Liz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this weight my hair down? Can i use it all over my hair for vest results