Dove Color Care Daily Treatment Conditioner uploaded by Tinette V.

BY DOVE

New With Uv Complex &Amp; Color Lock Treatment Damage Solutions Intensive Deep Nourishment For Vibrant Looking Color Up To 8 Week Concentrated Nourishment Stripe Replenishes Lost Nutrients From The Inside Restores Hair Condition Leaves Hair Soft, Smooth &Amp; Radiant Keep The Color.&Nbsp; Keep The Feeling. At Dove&Reg;, We Know Everyone's Hair Is Different.&Nbsp; That's Why We've Developed Specially Tailored Ranges - Damage Solutions To Repair* Damaged Hair, &Amp; Nutritive Solutions To Nourish Dry Hair. The First Dove Dual Action Formulation To Offer The Double Benefit That Your Colored Hair Needs. *Refers To The Signs Of Damage &Amp; Dryness. Advanced Care &Amp; Repair.&Nbsp; Love Your Hair. Love Your Color &Amp; It Will Love You Back. Experience The Dove Difference. 1-800-761-3683 Made In Usa see more...

Tinette V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. It leaves my hair feeling light and silky smooth with a pleasant light clean smell. Easy to style and gives my hair a little bounce. Very sassy!
Kaleigh B.
Indianapolis, IN
It makes my hair super soft and it smells absolutely delightful. I dye my hair a lot and I feel like this conditioner helps keep my ends strong but soft.
Kimberly H.
Grove City , OH
I did notice that this stuff made my hair a little way down and oily at the top but I also have thin hair so I know that doing deep conditioning tends to leave my hair a little oily this product just isn't something that work for me I don't think it's a bad product it's just not something that I can use
Deen S.
It's a good product for the cost. My hair is dyed and curly and tends to dry out faster than other dyed hair. I like this product because it makes my hair feel softer, especially at the ends where it is most damaged. I would recommend this if you can consistently use it
Cara F.
Saugus, MA
Great for color treated hair because it doesn't strip it of the color. It's a relatively cheap shampoo. It's great for an hair combination. Doesn't leave the hair feeling greasy and weighed down. I was very satisfied with the product
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
victoria q.
Sacramento, CA
Comes out very rich & creamy, feels like a deep conditioner but rinses out like a daily conditioner. Leaves your hair smelling clean and slightly sweet, in no way a strong smell. Doesn't strip away your color and the formula helps repair any damage caused from the process.
Kerynn H.
Virginia Beach , VA
I don't know about the conditioner but I do know that the Dove body soap leather bar or in the liquid absolutely incredible actually save my skin all the breakouts redness I mean miracle and a bottle
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Love this product! My color seems to last a few weeks longer! It makes my hair so soft & helps reduce frizz (I have naturally wavy/curly hair). Love it!!!
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Love, love, love! My hair is thin and dry and I can use this every day without heavy build up! It feels more like an expensive conditioner and smells fresh and clean.