BY DOVE

• Especially created for colored hair
• Helps keep color vibrant for up to 40 washes
• Formulated with Vibrant Color Lock
• Leaves colored hair feeling silky and manageable every day
• Progressively nourishes with regular use
• Gently conditions for daily use
Many of us love the look and feel of freshly colored hair – our hair shines as bright as we feel inside, and it’s only natural that we want that feeling to last as long as possible. If you’re wondering how to make hair color vibrancy last longer, the secret is using products that will nourish your colored hair. We’ve developed Dove Color Care Conditioner to do just that – the unique formula with Vibrant Color Lock helps keep your color vibrant for up to 40 washes, making it our best conditioner for color treated hair.

This gentle and protecting conditioner for colored hair instantly smoothes and progressively nourishes hair, making it look and feel beautiful, strong and healthier day after day. For best results, use with Dove Color Care Shampoo.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Mineral Oil, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Disodium Edta, Adipic Acid, Trehalose, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Peg-150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does this product works on natural kinky hair as well?2 Answers
  • Is this product really what it says it is? Would it reall...2 Answers
  • Hey my name is Josie, and I've been looking for something...2 Answers
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have very colored treated hair that is left sometimes dry and brittle. I have always loved dove's body washes and how thick and luxurious it feels so I wasn't shocked that it left my hair feeling the exact same way, super soft and touchable. This is the third bottle that I have purchased.
Julia D.
You know when you leave a candle burning overnight and then all the sudden the whole thing is full of Wax? Well if you take that and dump it on your head that's exactly what this stuff feels like after you get out of the shower. Minus the heat. It actually takes a vinegar (whatever stripping meathod you use) treatment to get all that gunk out of there.
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
Product was super heavy and left my hair oily. The scent is very nice and last long after washing.
I would recommend this product for anyone with dry hair because it most likely will help. I gave two stars because I had oily and heaviness when using this product and I have dry hair.
AbbyNicolle Q.
As much as i wanna give this product five stars lol i can’t 😂. I think it’s the reason why my hair is lasting as long as it normally does. It does leave my hair soft and shiny but it makes my color fade so quick! It is affordable and smells amazing but i think i won’t be buying it anymore. If you’re on a budget I’d recommend but if you have money to splurge i say buy a stylist recommend shampoo and conditioner instead.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I used this a few times when I was dying my hair every 6 weeks. I thought it would help lock in the color, instead it stripped it. My tub was red every time. I give it three stars because my hair was still strong, silky and smelled great. I just wish the color held.
Amber S.
Beaumont, TX
What can you say about Dove that is bad.... nothing. Stuff works, smells good, price is great for everyday. I love it. I only use the expensice brands for special days. This stuff is a go to daily
Loxleigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this conditioner I needed a conditioner for color and it worked amazing saving the color I had dyed my hair. It is affordable and makes your hair silky smooth.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
It’s conditioner is a staple in my house and has been for years it helps with my dry damaged hair you can’t compare this conditioner to other brands it is so unique I’m so satisfied with it and I will be ready first thing in the future.
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
This stuff smells great and if I run out of my expensive conditioner I use this. However I would not use it as my main conditioner it really takes out my color treated hair. I would only recommend this if you have like non-color treated hair.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Good product. Makes my hair clean. Smells good. I don't buy this often but when I do I always ask myself "why don't I get this more often?" There's just so many options out there that everyone is fighting for you to buy their brand
Josie S.
Hey my name is Josie, and I've been looking for something to keep my hair color in. I've used some hair products from dove before but does anyone know if this one works? Thanks, Josie
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
How effective has this product been on your hair? Have you seen a difference in your hair?
Alyssa marie C.
Tacoma, WA
Is this product really what it says it is? Would it really color care for my skin?
Samantha L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Does this product works on natural kinky hair as well?
Lubna G.