BY DOVE

• Formulated With Vibrant Color Lock
• Leaves Colored Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes With Regular Use
• Gently Conditions For Daily Use

Many Of Us Love The Look And Feel Of Freshly Colored Hair – Our Hair Shines As Bright As We Feel Inside, And It’s Only Natural That We Want That Feeling To Last As Long As Possible. If You’re Wondering How To Make Hair Color Vibrancy Last Longer, The Secret Is Using Products That Will Nourish Your Colored Hair. We’ve Developed Dove Color Care Conditioner To Do Just That – The Unique Formula With Vibrant Color Lock Helps Keep Your Color Vibrant For Up To 40 Washes, Making It Our Best Conditioner For Color Treated Hair.
This Gentle And Protecting Conditioner For Colored Hair Instantly Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Hair, Making It Look And Feel Beautiful, Strong And Healthier Day After Day. For Best Results, Use With Dove Color Care Shampoo.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Mineral Oil, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Disodium Edta, Adipic Acid, Trehalose, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Peg-150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Does this product works on natural kinky hair as well?2 Answers
  • Is this product really what it says it is? Would it really color ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
I have very colored treated hair that is left sometimes dry and brittle. I have always loved dove's body washes and how thick and luxurious it feels so I wasn't shocked that it left my hair feeling the exact same way, super soft and touchable. This is the third bottle that I have purchased.
Julia D.
You know when you leave a candle burning overnight and then all the sudden the whole thing is full of Wax? Well if you take that and dump it on your head that's exactly what this stuff feels like after you get out of the shower. Minus the heat. It actually takes a vinegar (whatever stripping meathod you use) treatment to get all that gunk out of there.
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
This stuff smells great and if I run out of my expensive conditioner I use this. However I would not use it as my main conditioner it really takes out my color treated hair. I would only recommend this if you have like non-color treated hair.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Good product. Makes my hair clean. Smells good. I don't buy this often but when I do I always ask myself "why don't I get this more often?" There's just so many options out there that everyone is fighting for you to buy their brand
Maddie S.
Cameron, NC
I have very oily hair and Dove is the only brand I know who can get my hair silky and smooth. I usually purchase this at target, very cheap. I love this product! I highly highly recommend this product to my oily haired friends!
Sarah G.
I liked the way it smelled and felt. However it would make my hair really oily after using it after a day. I would have to constantly remind myself only use a little, even smaller than what I would normally use.
Megan W.
I really like dove products. Their shampoo and conditioner is nice and leaves my hair smooth. I really don’t feel like I notice much when it comes to preserving color. I will continue to use this conditioner.
Amber S.
Beaumont, TX
What can you say about Dove that is bad.... nothing. Stuff works, smells good, price is great for everyday. I love it. I only use the expensice brands for special days. This stuff is a go to daily
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
I used to dye my hair a lot, so I needed a conditioner that would protect the color. Dove not only works well for that, but makes my hair super smooth. The price is very reasonable. I’m definitely satisfied with this conditioner!
Anna F.
This conditioner is a great conditioner for an every other day conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. It smells great as well. I cannot use this conditioner every day but it’s great for every other wash
Alyssa marie C.
Tacoma, WA
Is this product really what it says it is? Would it really color care for my skin?
Samantha L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Does this product works on natural kinky hair as well?