Dove Coconut and Hydration Shampoo

Is your hair crying out for extra nourishment? Transform dry hair into smooth hair with some daily hydration with Dove Nourishing Secrets Coconut & Hydration Conditioner. This hydrating conditioner is formulated with Nutritive Serum to help lock in essential moisture and leave you with smooth and soft hair. It’s also infused with the exotic scent of coconut water and sweet lime, which is why Dove Coconut and Hydration Conditioner is as refreshing as it is moisturizing. As well as giving you beautifully scented hair, it’s formulated with Nutritive Serum to seal moisture into strands without weighing your hair down – making it a great hydrating conditioner for dry hair that helps you get moisturized hair that looks and feels soft and silky-smooth. Perfect for everyday use, Dove Coconut & Hydration Conditioner helps progressively nourish dry hair over time, too. That means that every time you use it, your hair feels supremely soft, smooth and, of course, smells beautifully scented.
How to use: simply massage this Dove conditioner into wet hair after shampooing with Dove Nourishing Secrets Coconut & Hydration Shampoo for a gentle, nourishing cleanse. Apply the moisturizing conditioner, focusing in particular on the mid-lengths and ends, and then rinse. This lightweight formula doesn’t weigh hair down and works as a perfect dry hair treatment for everyday use.

Does this shampoo make your hair dryer?
[product:dove-shampoo-coconut-hydration] ? How many bad reviews are there on this product
Did this shampoo make anyone else hair feel like there was a film left on it? Love the conditioner but shampoo not so much.
Start your review of Dove Coconut and Hydration Shampoo!
Samantha B.
Batavia, OH
Dove Coconut and Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Samantha B.
I really enjoyed this product it smells very nice and give me soft and silky hair. Hey he price point is pretty ideal for what your getting!
Torres Llissel S.
South Amboy, NJ
Dove Coconut and Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Torres Llissel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wao lo compre en Walmart me deja el pelo suave un olor agaradable idrata mi pelo y mis punta es fantástico este acondicionador
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
First off the smell is fantastic and smells sooo good. I wanted to try a new dandruff shampoo and conditioner . I'm so glad I came across Dove. Helps my dry scalp, smells great and leaves my hair soft.
Mary J.
Dove Coconut and Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Mary J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg I adore this shampoo! It smells so fresh and clean and it lathers up great! There will be bubbles for days.lol it is made for all hair types and the scent is coconut and lime. It doesn’t make my hair oily only after one day after I wash it like other shampoos. I really recommend this shampoo.
Yasmine A.
LA
Dove Coconut and Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Yasmine A.
I love this product a lot! If you have a dry scalp it is so perfect for you. It is extremely moisturizing and also has the most amazing scent, its very tropical and even if your not into scented things you love this fresh smell that is left in your hair. This also has no bad ingredients like other shampoos! #shampoo #dove #doveshampoo #conditioner #haircare #hairproducts
Camila F.
Andrews, IN
Dove Coconut and Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Camila F.
Love this shampoo! Leaves my hair so soft and shiny. A little goes a long way with this product. Isn’t expensive at all, i highly recommend getting the bigger bottle. Smells so good ! Makes my natural curly hair pop out
Natalia R.
Midland , TX
Dove Coconut and Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Natalia R.
I really love this shampoo, I started to used because a friend tell me about it, but when I tried it I was so happy, my hair is more soft and it has a delicious aroma.
Katherin O.
Gaithersburg, MD
Dove Coconut and Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Katherin O.
It does the job except this product has sodium chloride: salt and that’s not good for hair, but I didn’t read the ingredients before buying it.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I liked the shampoo but unfortunately the conditioner was a disappointment. I feel like it didn't moisturize my hair any better then a super cheap conditioner. Idk I really expected more from dove.
Juleany M.
New Bedford
Great product user good smells mazing and has very good effect on frizzy hair and damaged ends ❤️ It lathers pretty good alternatives don’t exist for this product it’s super amazing  it concerns no targets Ian 100% satisfies with this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shayla C.
Lafayette
il y a un an
Dove Coconut and Hydration Shampoo ? How many bad reviews are there on this product
Kristella G. il y a un an
I honestly love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth, and It even tames my frizzy hair.