Dove  Clinical Protection Visibly Smooth Wild Rose Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid 1.7 Oz Box

BY DOVE

Dove Clinical Protection Visibly Smooth Wild Rose Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid 1.7 Oz Box
  • "Doves clinical deodorant works great if your constantly moving or you seek extreme antiperspirant." in 1 review
  • "Smells really good goes on clear and holds you up more than 24 hours tackle the sweat" in 1 review
  • "It keeps me smelling fresh and clean no white residue i only have to reapply if iam goimg to change my outfit" in 1 review
Bruna A.
Bruna A.
New Rochelle, NY
Ive been using this product for a while and i think its great. It has a soft creamy consistency that is really gentle and doesn't cause any irritation. The smell is amazing and leaves you feeling really refreshed. Definitely protects my underarms from sweating and is a major step up from regular spray on deodorants. Although when it gets too hot i still experience a bit of wetness under my arms but its not extreme. Over all I really enjoyed using this product and definitely will no longer buy any kind of spray on deodorant again!
Kari V.
Kari V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Throughout elementary school and middle school, slowly but surely regular deodorant stopped working on me. My mom was tired of me smelling like onions and found the clinical protection deodorant that made me feel even better with less sweating and no smelling. It's a good thing for anyone that does sports, dances, works out, or just sweats a lot.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Charlottesville, VA
I have used this product before and it works... but not for a long term. When I first bought it, it was a wonderful deodorant for the summer, but as time went on, i felt like it wasn't doing its job anymore causing me to have to find a new deodorant. In my personal opinion i do not like the clinical protection deodorants
Mari D.
Mari D.
Honolulu, HI
I live in hawaii and california -- two places where this is essential!! i don't exercise or play any sports, but whenever I'm out and about i hate feeling wetness underneath my arm. this keeps me dry and confident I'll stay that way!! my only complaint is that it does transfer to coloured clothing, especially dark tops
Angeline G.
Angeline G.
Oxnard, CA
I really like the scent of this. It smells fresh and floral. I wish this did more to keep me smelling fresh. Although it did kep my armpits drier longer, it didn't help my with keeping me from smelling like BO. Maybe its just me body chemistry, but this didn't work for me. Secret clinical strength worked better.
Lily G.
Lily G.
Orange Park, FL
I sweat quite a lot (I'm in Florida gimme a break)! Being a clinical strength product, I would expect this to be a lot stronger than it is. I have not found any of Dove's Clinical Strength Deodorant to be any more effective than regular deodorant - just more expensive.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Portage, MI
I love this product. I have excess sweaty arm pits and this helps tremendously. I bought it at Meijer, where I buy all of my products and it is super easy and very effective to use throughout the week. I would buy it again when the season is warmer.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Killeen, Tx
Ok so I have really bad sweating problems. So bad that I have like clammy hands while sitting. Idk, my body is weird. Even though I sweat like crazy, I never smell. I have been loyal to this deodorant since elementary school! I lov e the scent of it
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
On of the best buys for women that need to use a deodorant for sensitive skin. I love the smell without having to worry about the irritation. I think the clinical protection lasts longer than the solid stick. Once dry it doesn't rub off on clothes!
Khairun-Nisaa H.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
Cleveland, OH
This Dove Clinical Protection Visibly Deodorant. Where Did get this product at Walmart stores and target. yes its effective if you have strong under arms smells. it can't compare to a lot of products but maybe one. and Yes i would buy this again .